What's número uno on your bucket list?

My head buried in a tasty pussy to provide slow service while the talented woman behind me eases her big strapon inside me. Then they switch!
A boinkfest with some innocent man, Dallas Rain and Ms Athena is on my bucketlist!!

Cant wait for that event!!
We all might just need to get together then................and soon!!!
A boinkfest with some innocent man, Dallas Rain and Ms Athena is on my bucketlist!!

Cant wait for that event!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
cant wait till july ~~~
it will be EPIC girls!! We should have EMS on standby

Cant wait for that event!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

Ooo! Ooo! Me! Pick me!!
So, with the cast set... picturing this... tongue working for Lacy, cock for Ms A, and DR behind me with a strap on to take my cherri... Is that too clear a picture? Yeah, have EMS on standby. I feel like that might be the last thing to come off of my bucket list, as my bucket might be kicked by the end of that session.
Every time a new topic comes on AR, my bucket list gets longer. The top one that has been on my list for quite sometime is FFmF with Kink. There has got to be something said for being used and abused by 3 Kinky, horny, insatiable women at the same time.
So, with the cast set... picturing this... tongue working for Lacy, cock for Ms A, and DR behind me with a strap on to take my cherri... Is that too clear a picture? Yeah, have EMS on standby. I feel like that might be the last thing to come off of my bucket list, as my bucket might be kicked by the end of that session. Originally Posted by rex111999
Yeah I get the Cock!!!!!! Butt I will share girls as I want some licking and ass too
My list still has a MFF or FMFF session and I also have yet to see a redhead
Keeping the AR perspective in mind, what is the number one item on your sexual bucket list? Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Right now, I'm thinking having Adornakisses squirt for the first time while she is queening me!!

Group sensory depravation .
Id have to say mine would also have to be with two squirters and some foot fetish fun mixed in now that would be my fantasy the only thing better would be 3 squirters lol
Male-TS-Female................MTSF.... ......YUM YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Been there, done that - and it was glorious!