Biden delivers knockout to maga

More excuses. Biden lit up maga Republicans. The world knows it.
Pure knockout by Biden.
Rip. Magaism Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hopefully you realize this is the same speech he’s given 3 times and his popularity is still lower than whale shit. “Lighting Up”, whatever TF that means, half the country isn’t ideal leadership. It is, in fact, the opposite of what a natural leader does.
Have you even been paying attention? Biden addressed the border crisis. There is a bipartisan bill three the asshole insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump had his maga pieces of shit block from congress voting.

The only treasonist bastard is tRump. Why would any sane person vote for a January 6th insurrectionist, convicted rapist, 91 felony accounts, multiple bankruptcies, lies about everything?

Absolutely no question that I will vote for Biden again. Originally Posted by rmg_35

that bill blew up in Biden's face. he tried to tie OUR border security with billions of aid to Ukraine. the Republicans were right to throw that shit back in Biden's diaper.

there is no need at all for more legislation for the border. Biden the traitor is allowing the US to be invaded by millions of illegals by ignoring the law.

what's needed is a president who will stop this massive flow of wretches into the US by enforcing the law as it exists now.

that ain't Biden.
Meanwhile back in the REAL world

HUMILIATION: Dementia Joe’s SOTU Address Receives Worst Polling in Past Quarter Century

While the left salivated over Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address, the polling numbers tell a different story.

Even the far-left Washington Post has acknowledged that the figures do not match up to the hype.

In a report on Friday, the paper admitted that while the left vociferously praised Biden’s divisive, rambling and angry speech, it is “not so clear the American public saw the home run that they did.”
Meanwhile back in the REAL world

HUMILIATION: Dementia Joe’s SOTU Address Receives Worst Polling in Past Quarter Century

While the left salivated over Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address, the polling numbers tell a different story.

Even the far-left Washington Post has acknowledged that the figures do not match up to the hype.

In a report on Friday, the paper admitted that while the left vociferously praised Biden’s divisive, rambling and angry speech, it is “not so clear the American public saw the home run that they did.” Originally Posted by berryberry
If all true. That makes Thurs all the more embarrassing .
Total knockout to maga.
... And --- then there's the reality of a day or so later
and Joe's interview with MSNBC - where it was obvious that
his "mojo" from Thursday was GONE... As Joe Biden mumbled
and could barely keep his eyes open - as he was forced to
apologise for callin' Laken's killer ILLEGAL.

... How Sad... ...

#### Salty
Utter Humiliation for Senile Biden

And you can tell all the leftists know it given how they are reacting
.... Biden's SOTU speech the other night was for ONE reason.
And it has little to do with the Republicans.

His speech and rather abrupt tone was a sad attempt to have
the Dems keep him as their candidate - and to imply to them
that he's NOT stepping down. ... ...

#### Salty
All the points above make this even more sad and embarrassing.
Like I've said. The right side of the chamber left in shock, the air was knocked outta them. Then the Utter disgrace of a response by that nitwit Alabama Senator.
Joey knocked magaism out. It's gameover
All the points above make this even more sad and embarrassing.
Like I've said. The right side of the chamber left in shock, the air was knocked outta them. Then the Utter disgrace of a response by that nitwit Alabama Senator.
Joey knocked magaism out. It's gameover Originally Posted by winn dixie
... .... You did tell us that you're expecting
a "BIG bounce" in the polling... Haven't heard of any
in the last day or so... It seemed to be another rather
pathetic display by him.

... The "knocker" bloke IS gonna debate Trump, yes?

#### Salty
trump won't debate Biden. trump won't have the balls, and he sure as shit won't want to answer any of the questions that would definitely be coming his way about his many crimes.
Trump already stated the exact opposite. Try’n keep up.
Joey Bribes just delivered a knockout punch to himself.

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/231096

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/231100

Fuck Joe Biden

BAHAHAHA
https://t.me/realKarliBonne/231117

Trump now has 26% of the black voters. He knocked Joey Bribes out!!!!
All you have to do is ask yourself this "were you and America better off four years ago then you are now...?" I think the answer is clear! TDS is clearly a mental health condition that should be treated! Hate the man and his ego but love what he did for America as it was working!!! I've never gained so much in my 401k than over those four years! (a 401k, for you people who have TDS and no job, is a retirement savings account that makes you money to live off when you retire).

Everyone remember that white stuff found in the WH way back months ago? Joey sure was "tweaking" at the SOTU, eh? Makes you wonder!
Everyone remember that white stuff found in the WH way back months ago? Joey sure was "tweaking" at the SOTU, eh? Makes you wonder! Originally Posted by KenIAm
Your point? Are you suggesting President Biden was under the influence of illegal substances?

And actually, we are better off than we were during Trump’s pandemic.

And yes, Biden’s message to the GOP was “Come on, man. get your shit together and get to work for America.”