Where is my access to the ladies section??

The new requirements are awesome!! They only set these up to try to keep the PR more private. It's a lot harder for a fake to get in there now and leak our private info. Once I had my 250 posts I had absolutely no problem so ladies I know it is tough but it's worth it to be in there.
I am yet to get any info on how to get into the ladies section...
I am yet to get any info on how to get into the ladies section... Originally Posted by DreamGirlRosy
Try Posts #6, #10, #13 or especially #20 in this very thread, just scroll the page up.
I have not been able to access the Ladies Comfort Zone. I was verified a little over a week ago...I thought it was automatic. Originally Posted by MochaFun4U
I contacted a lady mod and was told that I had to be on eccie a year and have 200 or more posts.

Ann
Ive Been around a while, just quiet Working on upping my postings as we speak...
I contacted a lady mod and was told that I had to be on eccie a year and have 200 or more posts.

Ann Originally Posted by Asian Ann
Again, see post #20, Already said from back in August.
Hi All...I'm having a similar problem. I'm a newly verified provider (on this board) and when I was verified the PM I was sent specifically stated that I had been cleared for access to the Ladies Comfort Zone...so I spent a few hours trying to find this elusive forum, combing through posts etc...only to find this thread via google. And here this thread clearly states that I must have 250 posts or 1 year of membership...

Just a suggestion...ECCIE might want to explicitly clarify this for providers when they are verified; it's a little frustrating to be told one thing and then, alas, find out that the real situation is completely different. imo.
xo,
Veronica
hey ladies, let me try to answer a few of your questions.... You must be an active provider with a showcase and the bio filled out, one year on the board or 250 post with active reviews....
If you feel you meet these requirements send a request to : powderroom@eccie.net
Originally Posted by fawn
I am and has sent my request quite a few times, still no access.
How do I get acess I've put I. A request, and I haven't heard back!! Help
hey ladies, let me try to answer a few of your questions.... You must be an active provider with a showcase and the bio filled out, one year on the board or 250 post with active reviews....
If you feel you meet these requirements send a request to : powderroom@eccie.net
Originally Posted by fawn
How do I get acess I've put I. A request, and I haven't heard back!! Help Originally Posted by me_jucci
Jucci, post #20, quoted above, should answer your question. Since you haven't been on ECCIE a year yet, I would suggest re-submitting your request sometime after your anniversary date.
Ooooo I see geez I thought I was in that thing...grrrr
I've sent a request! Is it another site or just a private forum we can't see?
Same site Claire. Its a private forum that you will be able to see when admitted.
Ladies, the information in this thread is outdated. Please write powderroom@eccie.net for the new requirements. It is now easier to get in.

Smooch!

Lea
  • LNK
  • 02-25-2014, 07:25 AM
Ladies, the information in this thread is outdated. Please write powderroom@eccie.net for the new requirements. It is now easier to get in.

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Might I suggest you un-sticky this thread, and create a new, updated sticky for those ladies looking for Powder Room access?

Instead of having them read through all 44 posts to find your message. Or not reading all 44, and trying something wrong instead.