Cbj vs bbbj. If a provider only offers cbj ,does it stop you from seeing a provider?

It is not a deal breaker for me as long as other intangibles are in place-- i.e. other things on the menu like DATY, kissing, MSOG. Additionally, I'd expect a price point difference. No BBBJ should mean at least $50 off the rates of comparable providers who do offer BBBJ. Finally, she would most likely have to be drop dead gorgeous, centerfold material.
Dealbreaker. I have seen a lot of drop-dead gorgeous providers out there that only do CBJ. Passed on each one.
Nothing should come between a lady's mouth and a cock!!!!!
I have some CBJ that were superior to most bbbjs. It just depends on the techniques and what the lady is comfortable with.
Dealbreaker. I have seen a lot of drop-dead gorgeous providers out there that only do CBJ. Passed on each one. Originally Posted by fritz3552
Exactly! I have passed on some mighty fine girls because of CBJ.
Nothing should come between a lady's mouth and a cock!!!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

HELL YEAH! How else am I going to get to taste you????
HELL YEAH! How else am I going to get to taste you???? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I agree, no barrier. Let the woman have her protein shake.
HELL YEAH! How else am I going to get to taste you???? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That taste should only be shared, it needs to be returned to the sender...
I look at it the same as rock, no bbbj usually means no dfk, no daty, no gfe. If its not gfe then its not happening.
AM out.....
It has been said already but if CBJ is in a review I will not see that provider.
Not a fan of cbj. Prefer bbbj but some are good enough cbj is good. If i see that she is cbj she better be really hot or have some awesome reviews for me to see her. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
I feel exactly the same.
So what's your answer?
Will you see a lady who only offers CBJ? Even IF she's already seen you before for a BBBJ??

a.yes

b. no

c.don't care Originally Posted by pickupkid
I voted no, it would not stop me from seeing a lady .
Depends on what is on the rest of the menu. I see a provider has dfk daty and slips the cover on when she starts the bj it is thin and the first time it felt like a bbbj.
I prefer bbbj but if she only does cbj, it's not a hang up for me. You end up fucking with a cover on anyways and the ones that offer cbj's end up working harder for my money.