Girls and Guys: Do you like Snow Balls?

Mmm paul. Thats good to know. Wink wink! Lol

Snowballs can be fun...but if its not your thing then no biggie...each to his own lol
I've faked wanting to snowball a few times just so I can cum in mouth. Is that bad?
Sharing IS caring.
That depends on the genetic make-up of the person smelling the urine. Not everyone has that reaction to asparagus.
That depends on the genetic make-up of the person smelling the urine. Not everyone has that reaction to asparagus. Originally Posted by jakestone
It is not a reaction. It has nothing to do with genetic make -up. It is a smell. Most people can smell it easily, unless their nose is fried from using certain things.

The first piss after eating asparagus I used to mark our side of the fence that had a loud barking dog on the other side. It was to tell the mut that this was our yard, not his. The son of a bitch used to start barking at us everytime we came out on our porch to relax. My wife couldn't relax on our own porch. Dogs identify with a given territory, he just thought that our yard was his, in addition to his yard. It doesn't do any good to yell at a dog; so how do you make him understand?

Marking our border, on our side of the fence - and not into his yard to confuse him - told the mut that this side was our yard, and the other side of the fence was his side (no smell over on his side). Smell the damn dog understood, and he shut the fuck up and quit barking after a couple of times with the asparagus smell. I kept it up, on and off, for several months after the smell would wear off.

Try eating asparagus and smell your own piss. Then google it and read about asparagus smell in piss. I googled it several years ago, with the question about how this happends when the kidneys filter the blood.

It is a known fact. This is not an opinion. Facts are not opinions.
I will gladly snowball with you and/or gladly lick a load off your tits. It might be time to schedule a visit soon. Originally Posted by Blackfrogzombie
Woohoo! Love the open minded type
It genetic that some people can smell it in their urine and others cant

QUOTE=JRLawrence;1061590523]It is not a reaction. It has nothing to do with genetic make -up. It is a smell. Most people can smell it easily, unless their nose is fried from using certain things.

The first piss after eating asparagus I used to mark our side of the fence that had a loud barking dog on the other side. It was to tell the mut that this was our yard, not his. The son of a bitch used to start barking at us everytime we came out on our porch to relax. My wife couldn't relax on our own porch. Dogs identify with a given territory, he just thought that our yard was his, in addition to his yard. It doesn't do any good to yell at a dog; so how do you make him understand?

Marking our border, on our side of the fence - and not into his yard to confuse him - told the mut that this side was our yard, and the other side of the fence was his side (no smell over on his side). Smell the damn dog understood, and he shut the fuck up and quit barking after a couple of times with the asparagus smell. I kept it up, on and off, for several months after the smell would wear off.

Try eating asparagus and smell your own piss. Then google it and read about asparagus smell in piss. I googled it several years ago, with the question about how this happends when the kidneys filter the blood.

It is a known fact. This is not an opinion. Facts are not opinions.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=SweetSuzanna;1061590741]
"It genetic that some people can smell it in their urine and others can't."
Some people can't smell much of anything. So sad. What was it: "too much fun in the 60s"?
Snowballs can be very erotic and dirty in the right circumstances. I can think of a few companions I would do it with. Love the exchange of fluids! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey

Wellllll you know who....js lol
It genetic that some people can smell it in their urine and others cant

QUOTE=JRLawrence;1061590523]It is not a reaction. It has nothing to do with genetic make -up. It is a smell. Most people can smell it easily, unless their nose is fried from using certain things.

It is a known fact. This is not an opinion. Facts are not opinions. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
[/QUOTE]

I did 23andme to learn lots of cool things about genetics, my health and ancestry. One of the things they test for are this genetic variant.
Can't say that I have ever been on the receiving end, but I think snowballing would be so fucking hot.
I love Snowballing or licking my load off of a nice set of boobs. After I discovered snowballing about 12 years ago I requested it of providers I was seeing. I was surprised a couple had never heard of it. Fortunately they were game to play.
Having your urine smell like burnt rubber after eating asparagus is a genetic variant - not all people have smelly urine after eating asparagus. I personally do, others in my family do not.

Sharing one's load in a hot sticky kiss with a provider who is passionately into it can be pretty special … similarly, I love women who enjoy kissing and tasting themselves after DATY.

Whatever you do with another consenting adult is all good.
I have lots of guys that don't mind it, I guess they don't have time to think about it. Whether its because I just go in for the ultimate kiss or I have some on my lips, with my tongue outlining them like I just ate something delicious, they always go in for the grand slam lol love it!
I have experienced it with the ladies--and that's pretty hot!
However doing it with the gent, seems to give me a few extra twinges and really turns me on. I prefer to enjoy it all to myself if given the chance though!