Hillary Clinton Exposed

Well I'll be damned...I could be president... Originally Posted by JustCause
Of course you could. Obaminable has been elected 2x's!!!

And with initials like JC you got the "religious right fanatics" sewn up!
Whether you like it or not the GOP does have a plan. Here it is courtesy of the New York Times (or at least as much as the New York Slime is going to tell you)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/05/us...care.html?_r=0

So now you know that it exists and parts of it have existed prior to this but only now has the GOP been able to put it all together without Harry Reid getting in the way. Speaking of which, I wonder how he paid for his healthcare....of course it was us that paid for it after the union thugs worked him over. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
From your link. The republican plan is just another copy of the ACA with less benefits, essentially a squeeze on the middle class and poor people.

The government would offer subsidies, in the form of tax credits, for the purchase of “health care coverage or services,” according to the proposal. The subsidies would be available to people with incomes up to three times the poverty level (up to $35,300 for an individual), compared with four times the poverty level under the Affordable Care Act.
Lower-income and older people would receive larger subsidies, but the average amount would be less than the current subsidies, which, according to the Congressional Budget Office, are now expected to total $1 trillion over 10 years.

JD, you and Whirly were claiming two weeks ago that Obama's policies hurt the middle class. What do you think this republican proposal does?
FThe government would offer subsidies, in the form of tax credits, for the purchase of “health care coverage or services,” according to the proposal. Originally Posted by flghtr65
There used to be deductions for health care premiums and expenses over and above that paid by the carriers ... which were "scaled" based on taxable income. Those weren't "subsidies" .. they were tax deductions ... that were available and would be "waived' if not claimed as in when someone took a "standard" deduction and did not itemize deductions.

Here's the current situation: http://www.irs.gov/publications/p502/ar02.html

(as of 2012)
Whether you like it or not the GOP does have a plan. Here it is courtesy of the New York Times (or at least as much as the New York Slime is going to tell you)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/05/us...care.html?_r=0

So now you know that it exists and parts of it have existed prior to this but only now has the GOP been able to put it all together without Harry Reid getting in the way. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How many times has this so called "GOP Plan" been brought to a vote before the entire US House of Representatives?
I want you all to publicly acknowledge that the GOP has a plan so you can't post stupid shit anymore about not having a plan. You may not like it (I may not like it) but there is a plan and you just have to admit the truth (as well as acknowledge that others have been lying about a lack of plan).

So, can I put you down as a truth seeker?
From your link. The republican plan is just another copy of the ACA with less benefits, essentially a squeeze on the middle class and poor people.

The government would offer subsidies, in the form of tax credits, for the purchase of “health care coverage or services,” according to the proposal. The subsidies would be available to people with incomes up to three times the poverty level (up to $35,300 for an individual), compared with four times the poverty level under the Affordable Care Act.
Lower-income and older people would receive larger subsidies, but the average amount would be less than the current subsidies, which, according to the Congressional Budget Office, are now expected to total $1 trillion over 10 years.

JD, you and Whirly were claiming two weeks ago that Obama's policies hurt the middle class. What do you think this republican proposal does? Originally Posted by flghtr65
What union are you in, Farter65?
I want you all to publicly acknowledge that the GOP has a plan so you can't post stupid shit anymore about not having a plan. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't beat around The Shrub, JDIdiot. Just answer the question!

If the Republicans actually have a legitimate health care plan, how many times has the entire Republican controlled House of Representatives voted on it?
I want you all to publicly acknowledge that the GOP has a plan so you can't post stupid shit anymore about not having a plan. You may not like it (I may not like it) but there is a plan and you just have to admit the truth (as well as acknowledge that others have been lying about a lack of plan).

So, can I put you down as a truth seeker? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is a shitty plan a plan? Sure, OK. Doesn't mean we can't point at it and laugh. The crux is that it's so shitty it might as well not exist.
What union are you in, Farter65? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't belong to any union. The company that I work for does not have a union. You want to see one of my pay checks?
Is a shitty plan a plan? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No, it's called the "Affordable Care Act"!
No, it's called the "Affordable Care Act"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The "Affordable Care Act" is the Democratic health care plan that the Republican Party has brought up for a (symbolic opposition vote), 56 times (and counting), thus far.

How many times have they previously brought a Republican initiated health care plan to a vote?
The "Affordable Care Act" is the Democratic health care plan .... Originally Posted by bigtex
... sad, but true.

"They" fight ISIS/Terrorism like they do health problems. It's a "trend"!

What is the health care plan proposed by Hillarious?

(Since that who this thread is about!)
More on the so called Republican health care plan that has yet to be brought before the U.S. House of Representatives for a vote:

Republican 'alternative' to Obamacare really no alternative at all
Center for Public Integrity By Wendell Potter

We got a glimpse last week of what would happen to our health care system if Republicans increase their control of Congress and win the White House in 2016.

Gone would be the part of Obamacare that Americans tell pollsters they don’t like: the requirement that they enroll in some kind of health plan or pay a penalty that grows more severe every year. In addition, the GOP would get rid of the provision mandating that employers with more than 50 workers offer subsidized coverage.

But the GOP would also eliminate the existing parts of the law protecting us from insurance company practices that used to keep millions of us in the ranks of the uninsured and underinsured—and just an illness or accident away from financial ruin.

Of course the sponsors of the Republican alternative —called the Patient Choice, Affordability, Responsibility and Empowerment Act—or Patient CARE—don’t spin it that way. In fact, the language they use makes their plan sound like a simple, common sense, no-brainer alternative to the Affordable Care Act (a.k.a., Obamacare.)

"We can lower costs and expand access to quality coverage and care by empowering individuals and their families to make their own health care decisions, rather than having the federal government make those decisions for them," said Sen. Richard M. Burr (R-North Carolina), one of the three authors of the plan. The others are Sen. Orrin Hatch, (R-Utah), who now chairs the Senate Finance Committee, and Fred Upton (R-Michigan.), the chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman.

As always, though, the devil is in the details. The reality is that the GOP plan would take us back to the days when insurers could sell junk policies, charge older folks more than they can today and calculate premiums based on a person’s health status. This means that a breast cancer survivor or a diabetic or someone recovering from a heart attack—or even a young person born with a disability or congenital disease—would have to pay a fortune for decent coverage if, God forbid, they let their existing policy lapse for two months or longer.

http://news.yahoo.com/republican-alt...100000787.html
The reality is that the GOP plan would take us back to the days when insurers could sell junk policies, charge older folks more than they can today and calculate premiums based on a person’s health status. Originally Posted by bigtex
"The Reality" is .... the taxpayers are paying the premiums now.

Get a job with a group policy available ..

........... then when eligible get medicare with a supplement.

If you can't do either one of those .... apply for Medicaid.

A problem is .. some folks would rather buy a new Escalade every year....

... or worse ... rent one!

It's a matter in many cases of choices. Look good, or be good.

Hillarious is a perfect example of: Looking bad and being bad. She's just BAD!

SO HER HEALTH PLAN IS WHAT?
some folks would rather buy a new Escalade every year... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or a Lexus!