Closing of threads and reopening them or just starting a new COED hobby related thread for all to enjoy and take part it!

Maybe they close them when they become tired of editing out (forbidden) subjects, and reminding to stay on topic. It saves them from passing out points. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's all part of a miss job to enforce e The guidelines. Not stop people from voicing their opinion!
Maybe they close them when they become tired of editing out (forbidden) subjects, and reminding to stay on topic. It saves them from passing out points. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But how hard is it to actually start a new thread? Or several new threads?
But how hard is it to actually start a new thread? Or several new threads? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
There no reason to start server all threads on the same topic. This place is about sharing information not giving people the run around as far as being about to voice their opinion. Board members should have to figure out what order threads were started to follow the conversation. The lurkers would lose their minds lol

St C doesn't want threads closed! That's good enough for me!
There no reason to start server all threads on the same topic... Originally Posted by Still Looking
I was responding to I'va, but, yes simply leave them open and pass out candy.

Besides, as most of the mods are insane * as they volunteered for the job,
I would think handing out more candy than currently might be additionally therapeutic for them.
We don't want them to get worse, as they somewhat do an ok job.

* That's a job requirement thing, thus, not medical speculation
Putting this quote right next to "Ask not what...."

Besides, as most of the mods are insane * as they volunteered for the job,

* That's a job requirement thing, thus, not medical speculation Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
One of the things I don't understand is if a stalker troll (not the cute funny ones of which there are a few), is harassing someone, how come their vacation points don't accumulate faster.
If the thread those types of folks are posting in were to stay open a bit more, and the candy handouts are flying, perhaps vacations for stalker trolls, or others, could occur sooner.
With folks hopefully learning a lesson while on vacation, threads could actually stay open.
One of the things I don't understand is if a stalker troll (not the cute funny ones of which there are a few), is harassing someone, how come their vacation points don't accumulate faster.
If the thread those types of folks are posting in were to stay open a bit more, and the candy handouts are flying, perhaps vacations for stalker trolls, or others, could occur sooner.
With folks hopefully learning a lesson while on vacation, threads could actually stay open. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I have often wondered that myself. Using the "Usual Suspects" as a handy example they could be pointed and banned with two guidelines.

1) Stalking
2) Thread Hi-Jacking

They follow certain members around on a regular basis with multiple handles and harass them. It’s pretty obvious and seldom on topic. Example the thread could be about a provider and they post "oh yeah at least they don't have taco meat in their chest hair". Or mentioning the hobbyists physical attributes which has NOTHING to do with anything.