Hobbling in a retirement home in Florida

I'm not engaging with you. I already know why you, RM, Busty and the other lady are here harassing someone who is new and just trying to find their way. It's not worth it, because per reading the above characters will never get pointed or I guess banned no matter how much they thread drift or hijack or insult. I'm the only one who has to walk on hot coals Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Aw he’s so butt hurt he don’t say my name haaaaahaaa that’s funny. You’re a nut case
  • R.M.
  • 11-18-2023, 07:23 AM
Aw he’s so butt hurt he don’t say my name haaaaahaaa that’s funny. You’re a nut case Originally Posted by Cendell M
Might have been the sneaking around and trading pudding cups comment.
Hobbling sounds like its used with a walker.
Wonder if they have Hobbling races in Florida.
Might have been the sneaking around and trading pudding cups comment.
Hobbling sounds like its used with a walker.
Wonder if they have Hobbling races in Florida. Originally Posted by R.M.
I know right, then here he goes starting more threads shaking my head. I guess the retirement homes not all it’s cracked up to be lol
Ladies, let's get back to retirement homes.
We have a serious issue in the aisle they at home depot called cm. Thy say this lane is uncontrollable and does uncontrollable and does unmentionable. From a reliable source. I'm 80 years old. All I want is to take a honey pack, get my penis up. I don't want to even think about someone doing unmentionable. I'm so busy trying to find a great spades partner. Dammit cm. I thought you were it but word on the streets is a helium balloon ain't flying as high as you soar. . God bless and honestly tonight I'm going to ferociously pray for you
And uc I'm saying I'm trying to find a great spades partner at my retirement home in Florida
We have a serious issue in the aisle they at home depot called cm. Thy say this lane is uncontrollable and does uncontrollable and does unmentionable. From a reliable source. I'm 80 years old. All I want is to take a honey pack, get my penis up. I don't want to even think about someone doing unmentionable. I'm so busy trying to find a great spades partner. Dammit cm. I thought you were it but word on the streets is a helium balloon ain't flying as high as you soar. . God bless and honestly tonight I'm going to ferociously pray for you Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
The Florida retirement home is where poopdog/mcfucks/trillaspooge/shinebox/shitroom goes to die please!
The Florida retirement home is where poopdog/mcfucks/trillaspooge/shinebox/shitroom goes to die please! Originally Posted by Cendell M
I get a feeling you’re not a fan of the Scrooge, lol.
I get a feeling you’re not a fan of the Scrooge, lol. Originally Posted by arañanegra
How could she be? She's just the other lady.
I get a feeling you’re not a fan of the Scrooge, lol. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Just saying…..
Cause he’s the ghost of ECCIE profiles’ past?
Get your girl a set of medical scrubs
So quick update I finally had a sit down with the administrator at my community and they assured me I was allowed guests even overnight guests and no one should bother me. Now of course if it's consecutive days then that might be a problem but that doesn't affect me because I'm bever going to do an overnight with a provider. No cuddling, kissing, sleeping next to a provider for me. On a high note in my settling down I've actually organized a spades and bridge tournament which I plan to kick off after the holidays

So having a lady companion won't be a problem anymore. I probably have to sign up for p411 though because I don't think eccie is quite active up here. Plus all of my references are Houston based. Thanks for all of the kind responses. It's amazing how nice and helpful the Houston forum is
^^^ haaaaahaaaa shut up fool
Help I’ve fallen and I can’t look away