Urgent alert

Mods let me know how many poins have?dtb has it coming from me.

Too bad my my skin is my sin but I do got that A1 cotton coochie.

I give the same respect that you give me remember that.

You dont know wft happen in those two days
Thanks for the support and love for everybody else , I don't like to talk like this ,I like to keep it classy but the trolls bring out the worst in me

Low tolerance for trolls remember that
Outing a fucktard can lead to HBP?
CB as I said b4 essential oils and diet will get that pressure down. I'm sorry u had to endure that scare I know my day is coming cause I can't put down the collard greens and fried chicken but essential oils have kept me safe so far.

As for the pompous asshats let them burn in they're own self hate
Outing a fucktard can lead to HBP? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don't get me started you diabolic troll

, show the evidence that I'ma outer.

Maybe you need to sit on the cramper you full shit!

Maybe I might change my signature line just to expose who Wake Up is.
Oh and let me guess wake up been from aspd and I'm assuming you did too( life time banned) so don't tell me s*** or come for me... piece of s***
Dh so run back to your little spider hole and gossip like little b****** you are. Faget
Oh and let me guess wake up banned from aspd and I'm assuming you did too( life time banned) so don't tell me s*** or come for me... piece of s*** Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Typo This is what I really was saying..

Guys that get permanently banned from a site can't be a stand up guy..shyt.

If anything you're worse off than me.
No rules broken on my part for outing,wtf is my restitution?
One more thing don't get me started mods do like to fuck potty mouth outing whores especially the ones that out the girls keep that in mind. Cps ring a bell Seek~p. She actually outed, not me

Maybe she will go powder her nose after reading this, and whatever else she does I hear it all.

I won't throw the mod under the bus but he knows who he is, and i do to
sweet summer rain

I do believe that blood pressure just spiked.

queen tut wanted to perma-ban me from ASPD...........heh

Even he didn't out retards like you have.
I hope your feeling better CB....don't let the shitheads around here get you upset!
sweet summer rain

I do believe that blood pressure just spiked.

queen tut wanted to perma-ban me from ASPD...........heh

Even he didn't out retards like you have. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I don't care how you try to chop it up and feed it to me , as I stated before outing was never done by champagne Brown now if you want me to pull all this s*** back up I will back it up

Calling someone by their first name is not a outer are you serious your full of s*** and it's already been proven.

Show the evidence and stop blowing smoke up your ass, you sounding like an idiot to me now like always anyway
I hope your feeling better CB....don't let the shitheads around here get you upset! Originally Posted by tttalinky
Thank you baby , I'm not sick due to the trolls it's from not taking my meds
And I know for a fact Hunter you don't want to take that there with me pwussy
And let me add I'm not intimidated by you or wake up so there will be no ass-kissing from me
And yes I have a legitimate reason to lash out at wake up and Deer Hunter because they lied on me and that's a fact