A community of disease??

• N.M.
  • 03-28-2017, 04:56 PM
hit her with no condom, had to make her eat a Plan B... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Is that you flexin' on your X bitch Hippo?

I will continue protecting myself. I'm not leaving my safety in the hands of Eccie or any other board members to protect me.
When i registered on Eccie it was never my understanding that this board was gonna protect me via any of my appts.

Everyone stay safe out there!
I will continue protecting myself. I'm not leaving my safety in the hands of Eccie or any other board members to protect me.
When i registered on Eccie it was never my understanding that this board was gonna protect me via any of my appts.

Everyone stay safe out there! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
THIS!
What they said...WE ladies are in charge of protecting ourselves....We have to do our due diligence when screening and seeing clients. This is the exact reason I always stay sober when working, because of bullshit the guy might try to do me if I was drunk...

M.M.
^Right which is why i dont understand why the OP
is asking where is the education for the providers and hobbyist
about safe hobbying.

LS i didn't know there was a guide or some handbook on hobbying.
You should not have signed up and joined Eccie until you were
given your whore handbook first, that why you wouldn't be looking
for the whore education class here in coed. If i were you
i'd stop waiting on the 'perfect' client to walk through the door
and do better stricter screening if you're that lost. Put the oxygen mask on
yourself first before assisting any others.
You cannot serve from an empty vessel.

You are the only one who can protect yourself!
Yeah and always stay strapped. Condoms and guns. I live by the personal philosophy to be friendly, kind, and speak to people nothing wrong with that...but also be prepared to kill them in a second if needed.

It's just the world we live in.

Ohh and wear condoms and be safe and all that.
Especially on the court.
^Right which is why i dont understand why the OP
is asking where is the education for the providers and hobbyist
about safe hobbying.

LS i didn't know there was a guide or some handbook on hobbying.
You should not have signed up and joined Eccie until you were
given your whore handbook first, that why you wouldn't be looking
for the whore education class here in coed. If i were you
i'd stop waiting on the 'perfect' client to walk through the door
and do better stricter screening if you're that lost. Put the oxygen mask on
yourself first before assisting any others.
You cannot serve from an empty vessel.

You are the only one who can protect yourself! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Some ladies amaze me...lol They think possession of p*ssy with intent to distribute comes with a USERS manual...
The oldest profession and still ladies are still clueless at an astounding rate here...

YOU are in charge of your own life, and only YOU can account for your own personal safety.
If you were in a burning building wouldn't you make sure you got out alive and un harmed??
Same way when being a hooktard, do your job as safely as possible. Be aware of the actions you are doing and know they have consequences if you do them correctly or badly.

If you are not comfortable doing this line of work, then perhaps you should choose another profession.

M.M.
It is up to each individual to keep safe and healthy when playing with random people....

Only YOU can keep YOURSELF safe and out of harms way....
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
What they said...WE ladies are in charge of protecting ourselves....We have to do our due diligence when screening and seeing clients. This is the exact reason I always stay sober when working, because of bullshit the guy might try to do me if I was drunk...

EXCATLY!
I'm a healthcare professional. The reason is the same reason that condoms became so common over the last 30yrs: HIV. HIV was the reason condoms became standard practice and the fact that it is now completely treatable to a normal lifespan is why you're seeing less condom use. It's going on all across society. Virtually all the other STD rates are increasing. Go back to as recent as the 80s, BBFS was fairly normal in the hobby.
I'm a healthcare professional. The reason is the same reason that condoms became so common over the last 30yrs: HIV. HIV was the reason condoms became standard practice and the fact that it is now completely treatable to a normal lifespan is why you're seeing less condom use. It's going on all across society. Virtually all the other STD rates are increasing. Go back to as recent as the 80s, BBFS was fairly normal in the hobby. Originally Posted by Nugget4492
Great post and I agree 100%.

However there's always hep c and the fear of a text around 2 months after the fact when the lady mentions she's 'late'.
"Education" won't help those people... Originally Posted by Wakeup
NAILED IT
(I THINK YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD THERE BUDDY
XO

LOL ...right on girl!
this is probably the best approach
but..
i'm going to be drunk so don't be trying to pull any dumb shit guys!
(and if you do try ... well ...fuck...me being drunk isn't going to change the fact that you will fail because if i don't want something done to me it's NOT the being sober part that would prevent that from being accomplished

kiss kiss
In this profession or business bbbj or bbfs is not good because if you suck and fuck everyone raw and they see all these different providers there gonna get something if there not safe