30% of Democrats think the election was stolen!!!

Describe the proof that you would accept as evidence of fraud? That's the problem. The democrats, who have been claiming fraud for the last four years, are now moving the goal posts. First, it was there is no fraud, we've been lying for the last four years. Then was there was incompetence but that's not fraud. Which became, there was fraud but not enough to change the outcome of the election (which election? We've had some congressional candidates win after being declared the loser) to we want hard evidence of fraud which we now admit to but we're going to do a Bart Simpson, No one saw me do it, so I didn't do it, and no one can prove anything. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

You know what I'm talking about, Cornhole. Don't be obtuse. Proof that will overturn the election. Whatever kind of proof can be provided that will overturn the election. It's up to you to determine what that would take. Convince me. Then I'll embrace it.
You know what I'm talking about, Cornhole. Don't be obtuse. Proof that will overturn the election. Whatever kind of proof can be provided that will overturn the election. It's up to you to determine what that would take. Convince me. Then I'll embrace it. Originally Posted by Lapdog
No, I don't know what you mean and I don't think anyone else does either. Tell us exactly what you will accept. Why are you afraid?
I'm not afraid. You're being obtuse. It's not my problem that I be convinced. It's yours. Fight your own battles, Cornhole.
I personally will accept the will of the people and if needed, the decision of our justice system. Just like I have for all elections. I haven't always liked the results, but I have not opposed the results.

Your election opinion means nothing to me. Your bullshit is exactly what I expect from you. Your avatar is a fraud in the face of the country who's laws, principles, and everything America stands for as you try to undermine it. I still have faith in the system that will prevail.
Just as it did by boosting your ass out with a RE-3G re-enlistment code (not to mention a very weak chin clearly shown on your avatar).
No, I don't know what you mean and I don't think anyone else does either. Tell us exactly what you will accept. Why are you afraid? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Trump wants a Georgia recount with signature checks.

They told Trump to come back after Jan. 20th. and he could do it.

He will have plenty of time then.
Somebody needs to tell Trump nobody gives a fuck about what he thinks or wants anymore.

He's fucking irrelevant.
Somebody needs to tell Trump nobody gives a fuck about what he thinks or wants anymore.

He's fucking irrelevant. Originally Posted by sportfisherman

You're absolutely correct, Fish, and irrelevancy is what Trump fears the most. He's always been a privileged little asshole with a lot of connections, but the loss presidency and all of its trappings has almost driven him into catatonia, and he's unable to get his brain wrapped around that. I'm loving it. Couldn't happen to a better asshole. Fuck Trump.
He’s also concerned he will be prosecuted by the Manhattan DA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

circle jerk club