So Ladies?? What's been your strangest request?

Vanilla is delicious
I cannot even say, write it, or I'll get in trouble because it's a word that isn't allow on here. BUT it's some fucked up shit...I can say that. Something that blows your mind, I had to make an alert on the person which is how I found out about using the word lol. It was just something very disturbing and sickening.
Vanilla is my favorite flavor because it is SO versatile. You can mix it with anything, and add sprinkles.
HaHaHaHa ... There's some sick puppies! ... And, I don't mean that in a beastiality sense. ROFLMAO! What kind of sick, twisted mind gets off on this shit? And, I thought wearing your Batman costume was strange enough. LMAO!
Man there are some nasty sick muthafuckas out there. UGGGHHH!!!!!

Y'all carry on.......
  • cr76
  • 05-11-2016, 11:04 AM
I like my Sensual GFE - with some pse sprinkled on top. Role play I like - student teacher is a fave, but mostly like being the star of my own personal adult film. You got guys over here requesting cumsicles and other unmentionable activities. And I thought my indulgence in adult entertainment was much.
Wow Cum Popsicles and the likes that's a first interesting. I just don't get it but hey they like it sighs Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
My ex bf was big into this sort of thing. He would also get me to fuck other men, save the condom with their cum in it, and bring it home to him.

Wow - I'm one vanilla motherfucker over here. Originally Posted by cr76
Hehehe, not really. Most people are "vanilla". Aside from being a provider, I have a veeerrry kinky streak in my personal life. Being of an "alternative" subculture, I feel it's almost part and parcel of it.
Odd people out there. All I want is a full-grown woman to be nice to me. No muss, no fuss, no damage to the equipment. I'm so darn normal, I should get a discount.
  • cr76
  • 05-11-2016, 12:32 PM
I do like the idea of being forever to eat a "mistress out"
I do like the idea of being forever to eat a "mistress out" Originally Posted by cr76
Pussy slave, mmmmm.
Oh I forgot about this great one I enjoyed with Spice-is-nice (reviewed) where I was a stripper who brought a lady (him in drag) out of the closet and into the beautiful world of lady loving