SUCRUNCHMAN welcome back! Small survey

Says the memorable guy averaging 1 post monthly. Originally Posted by John Boneher
For those of you who don't know me...I'm the TRUE legend of this board. Others have come and gone but they bring nothing to the table except a lot of jealousy and hate toward providers and other board members. The crunch is good to everyone until there's no longer a reason to be...I have many fans, and I have introduced, or helped to introduce a LOT of talent to this board. True legends are used to being shot at and tried to be knocked down by the trolls of the world. This boards no different. I even had one OLD time board member who was a super mod invite me to his home...just to steal my secrets (and my girlfriend), but that didn't work out so well for him. Keep taking your shots boys, and I'll just keep on producing more talent. It's what I do. I am Legend.
Yes but do you export athletic, attractive young, low self-esteem pussy to Binghamton.
Task were you the one who was "boyfriends" with the STAFF EDIT from buffalo? Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Sqrunck your old lady was quite listless, plenty of reasons to be lost in the sauce so why speculate? She was pretty cute tugging at her tampon string tho. Went ahead and declined her generous offer whew!
I feel that a genuine legend could do something like this but no biggie.
Oh brother. The TRUE legend?! Of ECCIE? Talk about brag worthy stuff there.
Quite the delusional fella we have here.
Your loss, iso Originally Posted by John Boneher
May or may not be, he already made it clear that I'm too much of a newbie to allow me to see one of his girls, so obviously I'm not losing be out on much. Maybe he should take a chance, he did say he was getting nothing out of this. So other than him claiming to protect her, what does he have to lose?
Legends aren't self appointed so until your cronies start giving you some props I gotta give you a 0. From what I see the ,"Prince of Pussy" has to be that MajorHands dude so he's closer to legend status.
I give you a 9 for creative writing though.
Hey Legend, was this former super-mod the one who had hooks beaten by their pimps if they asked for money and was a LE informant? Glad you're keeping good company.

I meet a lot strippers, and can produce talent too with a big wad of cash.
Hey Legend, was this former super-mod the one who had hooks beaten by their pimps if they asked for money and was a LE informant? Glad you're keeping good company.

I meet a lot strippers, and can produce talent too with a big wad of cash. Originally Posted by BeefcakePhil

Is Skrunchmoe the same "Legend" from the AC that Amish Gangster used to talk about?
This thread and its mate, two examples of how irrelevant and useless this board has become.
For those of you who don't know me...I'm the TRUE legend of this board. Originally Posted by sucrunchman

I have many fans, and I have introduced, or helped to introduce a LOT of talent to this board. Originally Posted by sucrunchman

I am Legend. Originally Posted by sucrunchman

Ok... I'll give you an Eleven on pure entertainment value alone....
I have no idea if the super mod I'm speaking of did that or not...but it certainly wouldn't shock me one bit. And he has a lot of money also so maybe it's who you're talking about. But I think you guys have me all wrong. I don't pimp out girls. I'm more of a business consultant. They're a lot like u guys in fact...they're too fucking stupid to be able to do anything on their own and they need a little bit of guidance. As I sit here and read some of your posts, I wonder how some of you guys make it through the day without hurting yourselves.

Now in response to major hands, I've heard good things about some of his girls. But I've never seen them so I can't comment personally. I know he's not a jerk off like most of you, so I suppose that's a plus. I don't mind having a co-legend. But when it comes down to it...its CRUNCH mountain boys...everyone else is just looking up.
I have no idea if the super mod I'm speaking of did that or not...but it certainly wouldn't shock me one bit. And he has a lot of money also so maybe it's who you're talking about. But I think you guys have me all wrong. I don't pimp out girls. I'm more of a business consultant. They're a lot like u guys in fact...they're too fucking stupid to be able to do anything on their own and they need a little bit of guidance. As I sit here and read some of your posts, I wonder how some of you guys make it through the day without hurting yourselves.

Now in response to major hands, I've heard good things about some of his girls. But I've never seen them so I can't comment personally. I know he's not a jerk off like most of you, so I suppose that's a plus. I don't mind having a co-legend. But when it comes down to it...its CRUNCH mountain boys...everyone else is just looking up. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
A week ago, who would have guessed that someone would appear on this site that could make Trayla look both humble... and smart?