Do Thick Thighs really saves lives?

I love thunder thighs but don’t feel ticklish when I eat them
Grace if you look, that review "special" isn't all that special, none of her current reviewers qualify for it, and seems that no one that does want's to take her up on it........... if no one want's it........ can it really be called a "special"??
Correction: ^^^

If nobody wants it, then it is WHY there is a special to begin with.... basic marketing 101.
Well she's trying.......... she's FAILING at it.......... but trying!
Well she's trying.......... she's FAILING at it.......... but trying! Originally Posted by novacain
Oh look another ass kissing troll.
It started at 10+ reviews and simply increased. I will eventually have a no review policy. It actually sponsors exclusivity. Marketing 101
Pulling the race card, last ditch effort of a losing battle.............. thinking this somehow has anything to do with you being black tells all that needs be told. Originally Posted by novacain
The fact that you cat see this is about me being an ebony provider that they think is "worth less" tells me all I need to know about you.
It isn't the tone of your skin-- it is your behavior. For someone who wishes to be considered "upper level", you certainly don't behave as one. I am friends with several lovely, talented, and professional ebony ladies-- they command rates that dwarf yours and they don't seem to be getting any hate about it from anyone here.
[QUOTE=tiatate;1060381789]Lmaooo I messaged you? For what? In your dreams.
I'm starting to think you live for my post. Do you yo get on here for anything but to track what I do? Why are all you replies to my post?

Gonna catch you in a lie............Just forwarded your pm to another member
Oh look another ass kissing troll.
It started at 10+ reviews and simply increased. I will eventually have a no review policy. It actually sponsors exclusivity. Marketing 101 Originally Posted by tiatate
Then if you have a no review policy you cannot be here

Reading 101
The fact that you cat see this is about me being an ebony provider that they think is "worth less" tells me all I need to know about you. Originally Posted by tiatate
No........ the fact is....... you can't see that this is all about things you have said and done, not the color of your skin........ but since taking ownership of that would leave you defenceless you've decided to fall back on all that you have......... that it's cause you are black people are calling you out for the things you said and did.
Being a Twat knows no color!
It is very easy to criticize others and find faults with them yet individuals seem to find it harder to see the positive points about others.

While some will probably find something bad to say about me it will not bother me at all. Just recovered from throat cancer so I thought that I went to hell and back with the pain, suffering and discomfort throughout the whole process. It sure did make me look at things a lot different in life.

Would see grown individuals just break down and cry when they were told the news about themselves or a family member having cancer. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I was told that I had cancer and shown the lab results. Yet learned in life that no one should ever should give up, and there sure the hell are others that think they are better then someone else, and these are the individuals which personally I think and many others do as well are complete assholes.

Final note count your blessings everyday and believe in the man above.
There must be a lot of lonely moments where the assumption that one gets from your postings is that all you do is bitch about everything. If you would get laid every once in a while and post about it you could become a lot happier in life. It is very easy to criticize others and find faults with them yet individuals like yourself seem to find it harder to see the positive points about others.

While you will probably find something bad to say about me like you did in the above post it will not bother me at all. Just recovered from throat cancer so I thought that I went to hell and back with the pain, suffering and discomfort throughout the whole process. It sure did make me look at things a lot different in life.

Would see grown individuals just break down and cry when they were told the news about themselves or a family member having cancer. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I was told that I had cancer and shown the lab results. Yet learned in life that no one should ever should give up, and there sure the hell are others that think they are better then someone else, and these are the individuals which personally I think and many others do as well are complete assholes.

Final note count your blessings everyday and believe in the man above. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Sorry to hear that you have had cancer! Truly. Myself and a well respected provider have stated publicly that we have had cancer as well!! Tia's response was "I hope you die"! That's what type of person she is.
Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Truly I apologize to you for the 1st paragraph that I wrote for did not know exactly what was taking place and it was totally my fault, please except my apologizes.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2176105

This should remind everyone just who tittat is !!!!

Collecting ip addresses, threats, outing, bad attitude is tittat
Whew, y'all are really worried about me and what I'm doing! The majority of what you're saying is lies, but I can always appreciate the effort to bring this amazing black bitch down!
This was a thread about thigh appreciation. Let's bring it back to that and stop with the bs lies about a thread that happened 5 months ago.

If you think I'm a failure, that is totally fine I could give no fucks! But let's call it what it is. Racism!
I am being targeted by these trolls because I am an upscale curvy black woman that they don't believe could do well in this industry