Lol, look who's back

...but he and HAL still couldn't figure out Lariyah had a pimp?

Originally Posted by zeejoe
You have it wrong, her pimp is the only information he kept quiet on.

Either way though, it looks like Erica waters has dropped off the map again.
Y'all, this thread is about the possible return of Alexxxis or whatever she calls herself now and nothing else. Back on topic, please.
Isn't it funny how ppl have an opinion on EVERYTHING, I just lol at all this bs, including all the trolls who have kept a dead thread alive for so long, IE; my thread, get a life seriously, your opinions and assumptions are of non credible importance lol
I could be crazy but has anyone else noticed that Yankie has the same writing style as Blade, Jayhwaker and BCPL......... I may be wrong but then what do I know..... hey JR can you ask Hal to run a scan and let me know....... thanks.
Are you implying that Blade JH and BCPL are the same person?

I have seen JH's writing and BCPL's and they may look similar but the content and sophistication are quite different. Possibly BCPL could dumb down and write as crudely as JH. And sometimes JH doesn't make any sense at all.

Whatever. This is a prizeless game and I'm going to guess that most of the time when you guys make assumptions you're probably nowhere close to the truth unless it's REALLY obvious.

I find this calling out people as lame as the people who have aliases. Dude. I'm losing steam. This is getting repetitious and f ucking boring. How long are you guys going to keep dragging this deadweight?

And yes we get it. JR is as big of a joke as the number of jokes he lays out like he's the comedian of the group. HArdee har har. He probably doesn't know if people are laughing with him or at him. And why spoil the fun right?
The discussion needs to be about Alexxxis returning and nothing else. Last warning.
Sorry,

I just say the note to keep this thread on track. So I took out the joke.

In this case, no joke is better tan a bad joke - or a good joke.

JR
Poor JR. Couldn't get the last word or bad joke in? As if we wanted to hear it.

Anyhow can someone post pics of this gal? There is an Alexxxis from Texas. Is that who we are talking about? I can't access p411 so that doesn't help unless you have a link to the nonsubscription aspect. Do or do not. I just want to see if this girl is worth seeing. Then again any way to contact the broad outside of p411?
She probably just got wet with anticipation that details will be forthcoming for you.
She probably just got wet with anticipation that details will be forthcoming for you. Originally Posted by WMJ4657
You think? I get wet anticipating myself. I can't see how it would be any different with her or anybody else as a matter of fact.

This is the only picture of her I could find and it is more than 6 years old.

Edit: Picture works for me. Try clicking this link: http://i.imgur.com/7J7tXgG.jpg

This is the only picture of her I could find and it is more than 6 years old. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Gee. Wow. Someone who actually is helping with my original request. You deserve recognition. Sadly your link is broken so no help. If you can get it to work, much appreciated. You know if she has a current acct here?

Fuckers I can be nice when fuckers are not stupid annoying or just belligerent.
Picture works for me. Try clicking this link: http://i.imgur.com/7J7tXgG.jpg
May be it's my fucking phone. I'll try it out later. Thanks. It will satisfy some of curiosity.