Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

You admit you have no real argument to make by acting out like a foul mouthed child. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You don't even if your mouth were sterile.

You'd be better ... sitting this one out on the bench.
You don't even if your mouth were sterile.

You'd be better ... sitting this one out on the bench. Originally Posted by LexusLover
another well thought out argument, you right wingers cant have and adult debate. not surprising.
another well thought out argument, you right wingers cant have and adult debate. not surprising. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're a Kool Aid sucking, lib-retarded Odumbo and hildebeest minion, suckclown. You don't have the intellect of an amoeba let alone that of an adult, suckclown.
Assup loves liberal anti white propaganda.

Serioulsy. Imagine a world without white people. Blacks would still living in huts, starving, dying of malaria. No fried chicken, BET, cars, recorded music, electricity, running water.....
Assup loves liberal anti white propaganda.

Serioulsy. Imagine a world without white people. Blacks would still living in huts, starving, dying of malaria. No fried chicken, BET, cars, recorded music, electricity, running water..... Originally Posted by Honkey Kong
And he'd prolly not have his big customer base down at HIS gloryholes !
You're simply too stupid to keep verbally engaging with.

I'm done.

You're the fucking ignoramus that needs to shut the fuck up. Alton Sterling was a known felon in possession of a gun selling illegal, bootlegged merchandise on the street without a license to do so. Sterling had multiple battery charges against him over his twenty-year criminal history; plus, he was nearly six fucking feet tall and weighed well over three hundred fucking pounds.

Sterling refused to comply with the officer's directives, asshole, that's what got him killed. The officers couldn't walk away and ignore his illegal business once they'd been summoned to the scene. Sterling knew he was in trouble when they showed up: he was a fucking felon with a god-damn gun in his pocket. The officer's taser didn't work, and a scuffle ensued, jackass. The officers didn't have his right arm pinned leaving him free to grab for his gun. They shot him before he could shoot them; so, STFU with this "murder" and "lynching" bullshit. You and your ilk are purveyors of lies and misinformation.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I'm done. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
these dudes cannot have an adult debate. . .they resort to trying to be internet bullys. . . because they are pussies in real life.

I'm done.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You perpetually live with your head up your ass to reinforce your ignorance by remaining willfully blind to reality; so, you were done before you ever started.

these dudes cannot have an adult debate. . .they resort to trying to be internet bullys. . . because they are pussies in real life. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're too stupid to understand adult language, suckclown.
Obama didn't force all those racist cops to murder innocent unnarmed citizens. You can only push people so much until they get fed up and start to push back. Originally Posted by Golovkin
Both had guns.

There'll be a statue for Alton soon. I'm sure he was a straight-A student and just trying to make a living while going to church but Whitey held him down and kept him back and then a racist cop cut him down him in his prime. President will be down there consoling his family. Calling for a healing of race relations. He's widened the Gulf more than ever in history. In point of fact he's given blacks license to open fire on Cops.
You perpetually live with your head up your ass to reinforce your ignorance by remaining willfully blind to reality; so, you were done before you ever started.

You're too stupid to understand adult language, suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ur too stupid to participate in an adult debate. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you in real life.
I'm done. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Glad you FINALLY realized it, sir!

You were "DONE" (along with SouthNut) when you lamely started trying to justify the ambush-slaughter of police officers, particularly when they were protecting the civil rights and civil liberties of the "Black Lives Matter - Anti-Cop" crowd while they marched in protest of the killing of Black people by the police in LOUISIANA and MINNESOTA (not in Dallas)!

But like your President ... don't waste an opportunity to whine!!!!!
ur too stupid to participate in an adult debate. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Since when did you ever "participate in an adult debate"?????

..."ur too stupid to" identify "an adult debate."

There's no "debate" ... that one or more shooters ambush-slaughtered 12 police officers who were protecting "Black Lives Matter" marchers while they exercised their first amendment rights to do so .... five of the officers died (last count) ....

... and you try to justify it or make excuses for it!

You are one sick little cunt.
ur too stupid to participate in an adult debate. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you in real life. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You'd be the stupid, sorry and immature dim-retard who believes text-messaging shorthand is "adult conversation", suckclown.
Send these BLM assholes to africa. So they can rob, rape and kill as they please without whitey to throw em in jail for they crimes.
Send these BLM assholes ... Originally Posted by Honkey Kong
... community service ..... join in the Blue Lives Matter march!