Laredo Social

How do you like me now?!

Me likey!!!!!!!
wow i am very excited......
Hi JKC!!!!! Wooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hells yeah!!!

I can't wait!

See yall soon!
Only 14 more days!

Starting to feel like a kid on his first trip to the candy store!
Hurry up August 16!!! Woooo hoooo!!!!!

LAS HERMANAS PECADORAS ARE COMING! WOOO HOOO!!!!
Very much looking forward to this social party!
especially meeting the lovely ladies!
DD out....
This should be great fun. I'm trying to decide which lady, or ladies will be relieving me of my social fund. I am easy when I drink.
This should be great fun. I'm trying to decide which lady, or ladies will be relieving me of my social fund. I am easy when I drink. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Now Mr. Smith, you know you really shouldn't be saying something like that. Why, who knows how many ladies will try to find out your favorite beverage and try to ply their wares on you now?

Now as for me, I do enjoy a wee dram on occasion (Glenfiddich 12 YO or Clynelish 14YO) and have been know to even partake of a good whisky from time to time (Crown Royal Black). But to openly admit to being easy when under the influence, well I think you have just opened yourself up to all kinds of problems.

If you think you might be in need of some assistance that night, just let me know and I will help out any way I can.

The Colonel
OK folks we have as of tonight a total of 22 persons confirmed for the social. If you plan to attend send in your information.
My sister and I are still waiting for our invite Elgato!!!
I plan on attending. I will be there for a few hours.
I'll be there too, but little bit late.
I'm thinking that with the number of great looking gals that will be attending this event, I may just become celibate until it happens. That way I'm fresh and energized.
This may hurt the local economy some in Corpus, but it's for a good cause.