Do find tattoos sexy ?

Paige - love your art.

Bianca Page in Houston has some nice art but you can't see it on her profile page http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=7460
I LOVE MY TATTOOS (: Originally Posted by AlishaSkye
I love them too
thanks Louigi!! =)
Never cared for them and probably never will. I have seen one girl who used a sort of jagged vine to cover a c section scar, and that's the only way I would ever do it...if it was to make some other flaw seem less major lol.
tats dont bother me unless its gangster stuff all over. i have seen chicks with names on necks, eyebrows, ears, back, and pussy. And the ex lovers name has to go.
If you think the tattoo is sexy, it’s probably the provider that’s making it sexy!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
+1
It's all in the placement and presentation. I think confidence in the work you have had done also helps. You can't expect anyone else to think it's sexy if you aren't confident that it is yourself.
Hey Sexy I love your Tats Paige..I can see a dragon.
Not my thing. I can't stand that stripper tag across the lower back
I have never seen a single tattoo that made an woman more attractive. I've seen more than I could possible count that have made an otherwise attractive woman unattractive. In my mind they have no redeeming qualities at all. Period. When I see a provider with tattoos, it's in spite of the tattoos, not because of them.
Not my thing. I can't stand that stripper tag across the lower back Originally Posted by burkalini
How about a tramp stamp that said "Welcome Burk"? LOL Then above that picture of London Rayne! LOL

Now I do like this one!