Photos of my Incall Boudoir

That ass is looking very good, Dallas. What have you done? Originally Posted by John Bull
You mean you haven't heard of SEXercise, JB? Come on ! LOL :P
I love your incall ava! I'm a big fan of having a comfortable incall:

(one of my old setups, I only burned incense for overnight visits)

I will miss this place
What a lovely place - it's elegant and feminine without being gaudy. Looks like a beautiful setting for some romance. ;-)
Very beautiful! I love the cupboard on the last photo specially!
Ok, Ava.
I am throwing out all my stuff and starting over...LOL!
It's nice but I still think nothing beats the Co-Op with the 1200 thread count sheets and bath sheets The art on the walls are collctors items at the co-op. Even though it's not mine. I'm still proud of it. It was so nice someone tried to copy it completel!

Yours is very nice indeed!

There's another photo of my place, this is the entryway when you first walk inside.
awesome .. nice hallway!! how big is the apartment? looks really spacey.... wonderful place
awesome .. nice hallway!! how big is the apartment? looks really spacey.... wonderful place Originally Posted by ninasastri

Nina, it's actually a house. It's pretty big, about 1950 square feet.

There's the dining room area
Nina, it's actually a house. It's pretty big, about 1950 square feet.

There's the dining room area Originally Posted by alluringava

Wow*** I wish I was one of your clients, they must feel like in heaven! What an awesome gorgeous space and you have wonderful taste!
Clients do appreciate the decor and what I really love about it is being able to entertain them in style . I feel safer on my own turf so to speak. I light the candles, have drinks and refreshments, and of course there's ME to light up the room too LOL
And "light up the room" I am sure that you do. The Carolina's await.
I am sure you are lighting up the room in style :-) When you say about entertaining clients in style, I remember when I was working for an agency that even then I always wanted them to book the boutique hotels instead of the more affordable chains, because I simply can`t work or feel relaxed in an athmosphere that is random or I can`t relate. Many agencies were rolling the eyes so I had to split the fee accordoingly to afford it ;-)). But it`s worth it...
(lol). So I very much can relate to the athmosphere factor and you bring super awesome athmosphere :-)
You have a nice place and I know the men enjoy it. Have a great trip and have fun.
One more pic, the living room