OBAMA 'S PHILOSOPHY: CRUCIFY THEM LIKE THE ROMANS DID

We were NOT built on the principles of democracy. The Founders hated democrats, that's why they gave us a representative republic. Democracy is nothing more than the tyranny of the majority. A republic founded on law and basic human rights is what we were given, and what we have destroyed, largely in the name of democracy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well yeah thats true. Unfortunately we'll destroy it even further.
I make no qualms about judging YOU. I have read your words (too many, actually) and you are a hateful, bigoted person. Yep, I weighed your words and found you guilty of that. Past that, I really don't care what you think of me. Originally Posted by Old-T
And the pretentious, condescending Old-goaT has shit another turd, and yet he still thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Old-goaT, you are too ignorant to understand how stupid you sound when you tell people you are making nonjudgmental observations on a subject as you harangue others for their opinions; it also makes you a liar, Old-goaT, because you are being judgmental even as you protest that you are not.

We were NOT built on the principles of democracy. The Founders hated democrats, that's why they gave us a representative republic. Democracy is nothing more than the tyranny of the majority. A republic founded on law and basic human rights is what we were given, and what we have destroyed, largely in the name of democracy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1 COG, you are on a roll tonight.
  • Doove
  • 04-29-2012, 05:56 AM
COG, you are on a roll tonight. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nah, he's no dumber than usual.
+1...and I would add Democracy encourages tyranny of the minority.....a process that doesn't respect the will of the people and a court system that preempts their will...............California ballot inititatives being routinely invalidated by the out of touch 9th circuit as an example.