Slave Guinevere seeing DOUBLE!!:)

At least you still have a sense of humor...take care babe.

P.S. Do you need a lay out by the pool in a skimpy bikini buddy? Originally Posted by **Karla**
Karla...

I would DEFINITELY love a skimpy bikini buddy at the pool!! Lol... We can chat about work... our many men... and share in the looks.. that the HATERS always have... for attractive women... like ourselves... at the pool...
Yikes, I've had many ear infections and there no fun at all. Hope you start to feeling better SG. Originally Posted by Sonya
Hi Beautiful...

I am getting there.. my infection seems to be clearing up... but the VERTIGO is a very determined little monster... Lol... the only good thing... is that I do not have to worry about cheating on my diet lately...

AND before you boys... say that we do not need to diet... try parading around... in a pair of LACY THONG every day...Lol....
(:
unℲƃuıʞɐɟoS
'spɹɐƃǝɹ
˙ǝɹǝʌǝuınפ 'uoos ɹǝʇʇǝq ʇǝƃ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ǝdoɥ I

I apologize, Guinevere, I just couldn't resist.

.....your PM box is full young lady
.....your PM box is full young lady
Yeah, but is that any surprise Dennis!? I mean, who wouldn't want to fill the box of such a beautiful woman? I keed, I keed! I hope your ear-infection subsides soon, if it hasn't done so already!
Hi Beautiful...

I am getting there.. my infection seems to be clearing up... but the VERTIGO is a very determined little monster... Lol... the only good thing... is that I do not have to worry about cheating on my diet lately...

AND before you boys... say that we do not need to diet... try parading around... in a pair of LACY THONG every day...Lol.... Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Wee! Glad to hear... Hope you have a wonderful weekend
had a bout of vertigo myself. Meclazine helps. Can I rub some sunblock on your hot slave body while u r at the pool?? I am a lifeguard/coach!
i am out of shape and have a little belly but I am willing to put on a speedo and join you at the pool if no one else shows up.
Get well soon ...so I give you a spanking
(:
unℲƃuıʞɐɟoS
'spɹɐƃǝɹ
˙ǝɹǝʌǝuınפ 'uoos ɹǝʇʇǝq ʇǝƃ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ǝdoɥ I

I apologize, Guinevere, I just couldn't resist.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Master King...

Lol... that was just WRONG!!

The funny part is... I actually had NO trouble reading that at all!! Lol...

Your dizzy slave,

Guinevere
.....your PM box is full young lady Originally Posted by dennisrn
Master RN....

Ooops!! Hmmm... this is one of those times... I need one of my favorite "TECHIES"... to show me how to save my favorite messages... to my computer... Lol... I am working on it though... I just get such wonderful messages from my men... that I HATE to delete ANY of them...

I swear... I think HALF of my attraction... to my last.. long term BF.. was that he was a GENIUS at the APPLE store... Lol... What can I say... computer men... TOTALLY turn me on!!

Your apple adoring slave,

Guinevere
Wee! Glad to hear... Hope you have a wonderful weekend Originally Posted by Sonya
Beautiful Sonya...

I KNEW that you would understand the PRESSURE... of parading around in sexy lingerie... on a DAILY BASIS!! LOL

I was feeling pretty GLUM yesterday... However, I threw on my most CONSERVATIVE BIKINI... Lol... and the munchkins and I went to the pool... and guess what? PROBLEM solved!! My munchkins had to drag me away from the sun and water... for whatever reason... the vertigo.. isn't that bad in the water... WHO KNEW!?!

Your bikini clad slave,

G
had a bout of vertigo myself. Meclazine helps. Can I rub some sunblock on your hot slave body while u r at the pool?? I am a lifeguard/coach! Originally Posted by repete offender
Master Offender...

I am so sorry to hear that you have had to deal with vertigo... Meclizine was the first thing that I tried... but unfortunately, it was not very helpful... Right now... since the infection is better... I am ok... as long as I DO NOT get into any sort of MOVING CONVEYANCE... Lol..

So, I am afraid... that my NAUGHTY CAR DATES... from my College Days... may be a thing of the past... **Sniffle**

I guess this means... I'll have to use my clever mind... and IMPROVISE!! LOL

Your creative slave,

Guinevere
i am out of shape and have a little belly but I am willing to put on a speedo and join you at the pool if no one else shows up. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Sir Speedo...

While I do LOVE men... of all SHAPES and SIZES... Lol... I must admit... that I prefer my men... to parade their sexy bodies... in a pair of SEXY SWIM TRUNKS!! LOL...

While it can be quite EXCITING to see a man's PACKAGE... in one quick glance... To me.. I love the ALLURE... and MYSTERY... that the swim trunks have to offer... it sort of lets my IMAGINATION... RUN... WILD!!

Your mysterious slave,

G
Get well soon ...so I give you a spanking Originally Posted by pickupkid
Master Kidd...

Do you mean... that a nice sound SPANKING... isn't a current mode of TREATMENT for VERTIGO?!?

Your disappointed slave,

Guinevere