Did the GOP blink?

• CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Yeah with you it's always "kindergarden mode" when someone does it to you but never when you do it. You are a hypocrite!

And you are living in a fantasy world, if you really think you just handed me my ass.

Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

here ya go Gallop -boy ... a party favor just for you

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-news-for-him/

here ya go Gallop -boy ... a party favor just for you

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-news-for-him/

Originally Posted by CJ7

I'm not surprised by this national poll. The American people as a whole want all parties (the President and the Democrats and Republicans in Congress) to work together and solve this "shutdown". If you look at other polls, you will find that Dirty Harry and John Boehner are not popular with the American people either. And I have cited 3 recent polls that show Obama's approval rating is dropping also.
Did nice guy blink?
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm not surprised by this national poll. The American people as a whole want all parties (the President and the Democrats and Republicans in Congress) to work together and solve this "shutdown". If you look at other polls, you will find that Dirty Harry and John Boehner are not popular with the American people either. And I have cited 3 recent polls that show Obama's approval rating is dropping also. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

• CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 09:21 PM
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 09:22 PM
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by CJ7
Palin polled better than Reid, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Palin polled better than Reid, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
so? she isn't in congress either ... just another TeaTurd with declining #'s .... whirlie wanted proof so there ya go whirlarock
so? she isn't in congress either ... just another TeaTurd with declining #'s .... whirlie wanted proof so there ya go whirlarock Originally Posted by CJ7
You equivocate, CBJ7. The poll numbers for ALL politicians are falling, and you're Kool Aid blind if you do not see that your Dimotards are also losing points: Dimotard Reid's numbers are worse than Tea Party Palin's.
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 10:12 PM
You equivocate, CBJ7. The poll numbers for ALL politicians are falling, and you're Kool Aid blind if you do not see that your Dimotards are also losing points: Dimotard Reid's numbers are worse than Tea Party Palin's. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

the poll discussion was about Obama, dumbass
Question: Does being popular make one right? If you think your position is the best one for the country, why would you abandon it because of a poll? The majority has been, and still is, frequently wrong.

Who gives a fuck what a poll says about an issue or politician? All it proves is that if you are on the wrong side of the poll, you may need to work harder. But a poll does not prove the rightness or wrongness of any policy or person.
the poll discussion was about Obama, dumbass Originally Posted by CJ7
'Several' polls are being discussed, dumbass! Your ignorantly obvious attempt at deflection failed, dumbass!