Ladies, how long?

I like the concept of the overnight if it is with the right lady. When I consider an overnight, cost is definitely a factor. The overnight has to be deeply discounted. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
So what rate do you consider deeply discounted?

I look at it almost as a 3-4 hour date. I'm not the type of guy who will demand balls to the wall play for the entire overnight. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Well thats fine and nice that you don't require someone active or much activity for an overnight.......and to sleep uninterrupted for 6 to 7 hours is your choice........hella exxpensive choice.....but your choice. They aren't factoring in what yyou will do, they are factoring in what it could be. Ladies for the most part want to be compensated for the time and appointments they will miss out on. They usually prepare for it and clear their schedules if they are doing it right. If you are allowing them to sleep for such a long period......you might as well have them leave and come back in the morning.....that seems too much like a sleepover to me. A fucck schedule persay. Don't ant here to have an itenerary for my urges lol. If I get two good hours.....morning wood will be well before 2am.

I'm definitely more active on overnights....its about half and half (six hours active, six hours intermittent sleep). I don't need a huge discount, but yes price is a factor. I don't want her to feel slighted, and I don't want to feel jipped with no incentive to book more time if her initial hourly rates don't reflect that.
  • `flip
  • 02-09-2014, 04:16 PM
This is a great thread topic!!! Love to see the ladies insight on this.

I’m an overnight guy but I’ll usually start with a 2-3 hour (first visit) to see if we click. In most cases you will know if you click or not rather fast.

With that being said I like most men can make really bad decisions, and I have by breaking my own rules and went straight into an overnighter LOL. The few times I have done this I have been lucky and most went well however there’s always the one that didn’t. Nothing worse than taking a lady out to a nice dinner then a couple of hours gambling and drinking and finding out the hard way she could not hold her booze HAHA! Holy hell was this woman mean as shit, just a nasty hot mess. NOW we did click and I have seen her since this BUT I really limit the drinking activities, but the moral of the story was I ended up paying to ladysit all night and that was somewhat entertaining yet not what I had in mind. She felt horrible about it the next morning and was extremely thankful I didn’t abandon her and leave her to her own devices. She went out of her way to make this up and the times I’ve seen her since gives us a few giggles thinking back on it.