Houston Vs. Dallas

Sista Chappelle, how about doing the OP a favor, and posting a fake review UITB?
Yes, they ARE everywhere! Need a wide-screen monitor to fit the images... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
If that were true, then she is working with LE .... danger Will Robinson. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Are you ever gonna get off BW dick? I doubt it's possible.
Because you are a MANDLE
Sista Chappelle, how about doing the OP a favor, and posting a fake review UITB? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I already have glowing reviews. No thanks.
Sista Chappelle, how about doing the OP a favor, and posting a fake review UITB? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
He hasn't found the right spinner midget yet.
I already have 3 fake reviews. No thanks. Originally Posted by tiatate
Fixed
Are you ever gonna get off BW dick? I doubt it's possible.
Because you are a MANDLE Originally Posted by tiatate
Your theory, although completely wrong, is based on what? Whose mandle am I ?
I know. She also says she carries her laptop to her appts, to have reviews written on the spot.

If there was an LE bust, all that information is right there for LE to access.

That is something for you guys to think about. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I have never been busted by LE, but have been here awhile to see top providers busted.. I've heard how they've had their devices snatched, from cell phones, to laptops.. All of this has happened from the comfort of their incall or outcall.. Now that does seem like reaching.. It can happen in any circumstance, it could happen incall or outcall..
I have never been busted by LE, but have been here awhile to see top providers busted.. I've heard how they've had their devices snatched, from cell phones, to laptops.. All of this has happened from the comfort of their incall or outcall.. Now that does seems like reaching.. It can happen in any circumstance, it could happen incall or outcall.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Its not reaching.

The first thing they do is take your devices and search your stuff.
Lol thank you! Just haven't made it home to hop on my computer. Originally Posted by tiatate
I think you started off on point. Despite you going after my buddy Brooke the shit was still kinda funny but you veered off track with the IP language. See i could make your whole case for you while at the same time disagree with the approach. It's ok to be confident but recognize even subtle hints of outting is not acceptable anywhere....and if you believe that's not what you did just keep in mind that Perception is Reality.

Houston has a bad reputation of providers outting each other and clients. Clients outting each other and Mods lowkey leaking information to providers. I've been outted myself but luckily I know who all the original offenders were. So the point is dancing around this kind of camp fire with marshmellows is unacceptable. Clean it up.
Hey CB and not Champagne Brown lol

Unlike your tired ass I dont need to Hobby. ;-)
Its not reaching.

The first thing they do is take your devices and search your stuff. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

What's for the hobbyist to think about? She "claims" she takes her laptop with her, and that's makes her a higher risk? Us girls use laptops, cell phones to login on this website im sure, and hobbyist.. Getting busted is the chances we take being in this life style.. Am I missing something?
Hey CB

Unlike your tired ass I dont need to Hobby. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Me or the other cb?
Everybody kinda freaking out about the ip collection thing. Chill. I will show you exactly what she can do with it. Here Tia tate. Give everyone all of the information you can gather from my very real world ip address. I will ping you every 45 seconds until you out me. Go ahead lets play a game. Tick tock................
Oh you will know its me because i am tagging your site for ddos. Just look for the asterisk after the ipv6 tags. Just to make it easier i will make my geographical location say i am in zimbabwe.
Me or the other cb? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I edited the post.