Houston Vs. Dallas

What's for the hobbyist to think about? She "claims" she takes her laptop with her, and that's makes her a higher risk? Us girls use laptops, cell phones to login on this website im sure, and hobbyist.. Getting busted is the chances we take being in this life style.. Am I missing something? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I am not sure you are getting it. I don't take my laptop anywhere. I delete the apps on my phone.

The information stored on your devices can be used against you.

Do you remember when Escapes was busted? You may not have been around. They had all that credit card information and even talked about it on the news how some of these guys were so deep in debt in their accounts. They had access to all that information.
I guess some of you haven't been around long enough to fully appreciate what can happen.

I personally don't like to play games and take it very seriously.
The pic of the map that you believe to be my address?

I am pretty sure men don't want to fill out your booking form when you send back a pic of their address.

Like I said, I respect the discretion and privacy of my clients, and nothing my clients could do would ever PROVOKE me to post any personal information regarding my clients.

I also do not keep any information, nor do I have a site where I keep track of IP addresses or any other information.

Privacy is of utmost concern. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Whew! Girl you said this 8 times already. You wouldn't and you couldn't cause you are too broke to ever grab a site anyway.
None of my clients provoke me. I'm about the money honey, if they try to get crazy I just ignore and they won't get a session. Simple.

I know. She also says she carries her laptop to her appts, to have reviews written on the spot.

If there was an LE bust, all that information is right there for LE to access.

That is something for you guys to think about. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You are also trying it with this post. I won't be incountering police because of my screening methods, you know, the ones you keep crying about. I conduct my biz safely. My clients don't have to worry about me remaining discrete.
Incountering??? How is that masters degree working out for?

I see how safe your biz is.

Whew! Girl you said this 8 times already. You wouldn't and you couldn't cause you are too broke to ever grab a site anyway.
None of my clients provoke me. I'm about the money honey, if they try to get crazy I just ignore and they won't get a session. Simple.

You are also trying it with this post. I won't be incountering police because of my screening methods, you know, the ones you keep crying about. I conduct my biz safely. My clients don't have to worry about me remaining discrete. Originally Posted by tiatate
I am not sure you are getting it. I don't take my laptop anywhere. I delete the apps on my phone.

The information stored on your devices can be used against you.

Do you remember when Escapes was busted? You may not have been around. They had all that credit card information and even talked about it on the news how some of these guys were so deep in debt in their accounts. They had access to all that information. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Do we know what app she's using that makes her a higher risk?

We don't know her situation, I'm just saying. She could be taking her laptop to a hotel, when she leaves her rl home.. I've done that, and I've seen other provider personally take their with them. A cell phone ain't no better, I don't use apps for the hobby.. Do we know if she use apps?

I've been neutral to the situation as well..
Sweetheart, I don't need your threads to be relevant. Hell, I don't need relevancy on a damned whore board. I think its adorable that being relevant on a whore board is still so important to you, though.

If you truly go to the gym and have "muscle" then you likely weigh even more than I estimated since muscle weighs more than fat. But I am fairly certain the only "gym" you're familiar with is Mr. Jim's Pizza. All the workouts in the world won't make your body tight if you have a shit diet.. abs are made in the kitchen.

The ladies aren't the only ones who have commented on your obvious cellulite. Its not a big deal, thin women get it, too-- its just as genetic as the color of your eyes. It is admirable that you think so highly of yourself that you don't notice it.. but this is a business where we need to be able to embrace the reality of what we look like. I'm noticing the flabby arms and the fat rolls on your back more...

If I want gym inspiration, there are plenty of hot, well toned, well defined women on this site that I can look to. Not some hoodrat with a degree from an online university (because that is the only place that someone with your writing skills could obtain a Masters) whose arms look like they could enable her to take off from the top of the building like Rocky the Squirrel. You hit the gym? Good for you.. now try putting down the Haagen Dazs.

I see how safe your biz is. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You forgot discrete too... that should be "discreet".
Do we know what app she's using that makes her a higher risk?

We don't know her situation, I'm just saying. She could be taking her laptop to a hotel, when she leaves her rl home.. I've done that, and I've seen other provider personally take their with them. A cell phone ain't no better, I don't use apps for the hobby.. Do we know if she use apps?

I've been neutral to the situation as well.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Sigh...any information you are storing on your devices is a risk, it doesn't matter your choice of apps. It's not the app, it's the INFORMATION.

Taking your laptop with you to a session is not really the brightest move.

I can't believe some of y'all really operate this sloppy.

I can see that security isn't really of importance to most of you and that is kinda scary. A lot of these guys have a lot to lose and like I said I take this seriously.
I don't put anything hobby related on my cell phone. Not google voice, not my hobby email, not eccie. NOTHING. I don't even use the browser on my cell phone to log into hobby related anything. I have another security method which protects my laptop data in case things go wrong at an incall when I'm traveling.. but in order to keep that secure, I won't be mentioning it here.

I'm all about protecting myself, but if I fuck up and someone gets through who shouldn't.. I'm very serious about protecting those who contact me.

. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Sigh...any information you are storing on your devices is a risk, it doesn't matter your choice of apps. It's not the app, it's the INFORMATION.

Taking your laptop with you to a session is not really the brightest move.

I can't believe some of y'all really operate this sloppy.

I can see that security isn't really of importance to most of you and that is kinda scary. A lot of these guys have a lot to lose and like I said I take this seriously. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Let me say this, you can never erase something off "your"cell phone either.. You can hit the erase all you want.. Everyone knows, I dont work in hotels, but when I do its because im on tour.. I don't have apps on my laptop, nor my cell.. Does eccie have a app? When Im tour, I sure do take my laptop, when hobbyist go out of town they take theirs(Ive seen it when doing outcalls)
Everybody kinda freaking out about the ip collection thing. Chill. I will show you exactly what she can do with it. Here Tia tate. Give everyone all of the information you can gather from my very real world ip address. I will ping you every 45 seconds until you out me. Go ahead lets play a game. Tick tock................ Originally Posted by SmkFetish
I agree they are totally freaking out, showing they have no grasp on how website and tech really works.
It's already been stated that I can't do much with it. Unless I wanted to turn to illegal menthods. And I have no intention of outing anyone. No you aren't binging from Zimbabwe. You're coming from Brazil.
Very good tia tate. Brazil it is. Anything else you care to share.... you can say my name or any info whatsoever you can glean from that. I will kindly stop busying up your router. I just wanted to stop the panic about ip info. It really isnt that helpful unless of course you are on a federal watch list. Then your life could suck.

I see how safe your biz is. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I'm on my phone bitch. It was a simple typo.
My masters is working fine. How's your lack of degrees working for you?
Sweetheart, I don't need your threads to be relevant. Hell, I don't need relevancy on a damned whore board. I think its adorable that being relevant on a whore board is still so important to you, though.

If you truly go to the gym and have "muscle" then you likely weigh even more than I estimated since muscle weighs more than fat. But I am fairly certain the only "gym" you're familiar with is Mr. Jim's Pizza. All the workouts in the world won't make your body tight if you have a shit diet.. abs are made in the kitchen.

The ladies aren't the only ones who have commented on your obvious cellulite. Its not a big deal, thin women get it, too-- its just as genetic as the color of your eyes. It is admirable that you think so highly of yourself that you don't notice it.. but this is a business where we need to be able to embrace the reality of what we look like. I'm noticing the flabby arms and the fat rolls on your back more...

If I want gym inspiration, there are plenty of hot, well toned, well defined women on this site that I can look to. Not some hoodrat with a degree from an online university (because that is the only place that someone with your writing skills could obtain a Masters) whose arms look like they could enable her to take off from the top of the building like Rocky the Squirrel. You hit the gym? Good for you.. now try putting down the Haagen Dazs. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Rocky the squirrel. Dr.Jims's pizza, kudos that's some pretty funny shit. Lol
Hey CB and not Champagne Brown lol

Unlike your tired ass I dont need to Hobby. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Me or the other cb? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I edited the post. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm not the other cb; I'm the cb (not to be confused with CB, CC, CD, CDB, CBJ, CBT, TCB, BCBS, BBCR or LD's BBC).

I am also known as Mr Helpful, and as the Sultan of Search.