The bet is on!!!!!!!!

Oh, he'll take the abuse, increase his post count. Then Welsch on Inauguration Day. Originally Posted by bambino
Want to place a bet on that bimbo?
Yeah, he is letting you slide to Jan 20 but he also said you were lying about this. Show me the post where waiting until Jan 20 to honor this bet was a part of the bet, if you want me to shut up. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Why is it necessary retard, you just admitted it .LOL

This is the first time I've seen anyone on this board give a +1 to their own post. Talk about attention starved. LMAO! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Lexie lacking was famous for that, one of you retards right?

That's just Retarded Lenny being retarded. Unlike Asswipe, Retarded Lenny offers comedic relief around here. Originally Posted by bambino
Laughing at you retards is one of my reasons for being here.
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058863903]Why is it necessary retard, you just admitted it .LOL

That's bullshit and you know it! You do have serious reading comprehension issues. Just because Bambino is letting you slide until Jan 20 does not mean that you are complying with the terms of the bet. Even Assup didn't pull this Bullshit. He complied but you are not. You didn't show me where in this bet that it was agreed upon for the loser (and that word fits you in every sense of the word) to wait until Jan 20 to honor the bet because it simply doesn't exist. I've already checked and it's not there.

[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1058864047]

That's bullshit and you know it! You do have serious reading comprehension issues. Just because Bambino is letting you slide until Jan 20 does not mean that you are complying with the terms of the bet. Even Assup didn't pull this Bullshit. He complied but you are not. You didn't show me where in this bet that it was agreed upon for the loser (and that word fits you in every sense of the word) to wait until Jan 20 to honor the bet because it simply doesn't exist. I've already checked and it's not there.

. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

dude this chimp will never honor his bet, he'll first try to claim some failed bet with me .. so we have some skin in this game yeah?? bahahaha he thinks he won some prior bet over me nailing him on some ftfy FAILURE and that's why he's EKIM the inbred chimp. ..

ME. Waco Kid. they call him Chimp because of me b hahahahaaaaaaa

but like LL said "who cares about that bet? u gonna honor this one?"

he won't .. he'll let the 20th of Jan 2017 roll right by like the chimp retard he is.

and repost this because the retard says i'm on his ignore list. i have no one on my list. i just ignore who i want to.

chimp 1.0 copyright TWK

chimp 3.5 copyright IB
Want to place a bet on that bimbo? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why would anyone ever bet with you again? You are a 2 time welcher..
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1058863339]Yeah, he is letting you slide to Jan 20 /QUOTE]

Did you post this? Or was your account hacked?

[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1058864047]

. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Short term memory loss or just stupid? Your call retard.
Why would anyone ever bet with you again? You are a 2 time welcher.. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Lying is all you right wing fucktards have. Only welsher was the whackoffkid, didn't see you bitching at him. Oh right he is one of your ilk
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1058864130]

dude this chimp will never honor his bet, he'll first try to claim some failed bet with me .. so we have some skin in this game yeah?? bahahaha he thinks he won some prior bet over me nailing him on some ftfy FAILURE and that's why he's EKIM the inbred chimp. ..

ME. Waco Kid. they call him Chimp because of me b hahahahaaaaaaa

but like LL said "who cares about that bet? u gonna honor this one?"

he won't .. he'll let the 20th of Jan 2017 roll right by like the chimp retard he is.

and repost this because the retard says i'm on his ignore list. i have no one on my list. i just ignore who i want to.

chimp 1.0 copyright TWK

chimp 3.5 copyright IB
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I'll help you out Kid, so that Ekim The Inbred Chimp AND serial Welsher can see the contempt that you hold for his weak KansASS gloryhole working ASS !
Want to place a bet on that bimbo? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why don't you honor our bet Retarded Lenny? And what "wing" do you belong ng to Retarded Lenny? Besides the Retarded "wing"? Is there a Johnsons "wing"?
Why don't you honor our bet Retarded Lenny? And what "wing" do you belong ng to Retarded Lenny? Besides the Retarded "wing"? Is there a Johnsons "wing"? Originally Posted by bambino
What about EKIM starting the gloryhole dingleberry picker's wing ( and union ) ?
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058864504][QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1058863339]Yeah, he is letting you slide to Jan 20 /QUOTE]

Short term memory loss or just stupid? Your call retard. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

You have some serious reading comprehension issues. I was only acknowledging that Bambino was letting you slide until Jan 20 to honor the bet. It is telling that you did not quote the rest of my post, cutting it off in mid sentence. Waiting until Jan 20 was never made a part of the bet and you know it. If it was, then there would be no problem with you showing me the post. Bambino is now calling upon you to man up and honor the bet. Even Assup showed more honor than you did here. You are still a 2 time welcher, until you honor this bet. So what's it going to be, Little Eva? Are you a man of your word or a lying little welcher?
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1058865012][QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058864504]
Yeah, he is letting you slide to Jan 20 /QUOTE]

You have some serious reading comprehension issues. I was only acknowledging that Bambino was letting you slide until Jan 20 to honor the bet. It is telling that you did not quote the rest of my post, cutting it off in mid sentence. Waiting until Jan 20 was never made a part of the bet and you know it. If it was, then there would be no problem with you showing me the post. Bambino is now calling upon you to man up and honor the bet. Even Assup showed more honor than you did here. You are still a 2 time welcher, until you honor this bet. So what's it going to be, Little Eva? Are you a man of your word or a lying little welcher? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
" Man " of his " word " ??? That KansASS " mountain "-dwelling EUNUCH welsher ???? HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! Not THAT dingleberry picker !
Why don't you honor our bet Retarded Lenny? And what "wing" do you belong ng to Retarded Lenny? Besides the Retarded "wing"? Is there a Johnsons "wing"? Originally Posted by bambino
When you said if you lost the time you would leave was after the inauguration why do you keep pissing and moaning if I am using your rules? There is a right wing and a left wing retarded bimbo, I belong to neither.
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1058865012][QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058864504]
Yeah, he is letting you slide to Jan 20 /QUOTE]

You have some serious reading comprehension issues. I was only acknowledging that Bambino was letting you slide until Jan 20 to honor the bet. It is telling that you did not quote the rest of my post, cutting it off in mid sentence. Waiting until Jan 20 was never made a part of the bet and you know it. If it was, then there would be no problem with you showing me the post. Bambino is now calling upon you to man up and honor the bet. Even Assup showed more honor than you did here. You are still a 2 time welcher, until you honor this bet. So what's it going to be, Little Eva? Are you a man of your word or a lying little welsher? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

It was his bet, his rules retard, you have no skin in the game, just your constant whining. It is Ok if he waits until Jan 20 to leave if he lost but not me? Fuck off .....