Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

I don't know, but wanting to kiss another guy's ass is kinda creepy to me!

These guys ought to keep that kinda shit private down at the stalls .... that's my only real beef with guys like him who want to kiss around on another guy is they always seem to want to bring it out in front of everyone else in public. He really needs to keep his shit private and not send out "feelers" to see if straight guys are interested. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's seen his new found friends EKIM and assup trolling around here and is following their lead.
I don't know, but wanting to kiss another guy's ass is kinda creepy to me!

These guys ought to keep that kinda shit private down at the stalls .... that's my only real beef with guys like him who want to kiss around on another guy is they always seem to want to bring it out in front of everyone else in public. He really needs to keep his shit private and not send out "feelers" to see if straight guys are interested. Originally Posted by LexusLover
come on gay rey, you two have been 69ing each other for a long time. do you DATO also?
The greater number of instances of ambush and cops being killed in those ambushes reflects the increased animosity towards cops during Odumbo's watch.

The statistics show that more cops are being hunted and killed for no other reason than that they are wearing the uniform on Odumbo's watch than on W's. That's the difference. The statistics show you are wrong.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But less cops are getting killed. Its still lower than before. Do the math
But less cops are getting killed. Its still lower than before. Do the math Originally Posted by MT Pockets
More cops are being hunted and killed on Odumbo's watch than on W's. That's the topic of this thread, and that fact is substantively supported by the data available. The statistics show that more cops ambushed on Odumbo's watch. The statistics show that more cops have died in those ambush scenarios on Odumbo's watch.
Your 2014 and 2016 numbers were wrong. The chart below (which was cited at post #451) shows the 2014 and 2015 murders, and the 2016 source, which reported five murders, was dated March 2016. There have been eight ambush style murders this summer; thus, as everyone knows, eight plus five equals thirteen. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You edited the article where it show an overall decrease.
You edited the article where it show an overall decrease. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The articles cited factually document the increase in the number of cops killed in ambush style attacks on Odumbo's watch.
If I cared anything about a guy kissing my ass, I'd find it.

Now. Back to my question, but I rephrase it.

When are you and your ilk gonna quit whining about Bush? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Right after you quit lying about Obama. You think Obama is so bad but fail to mention he is better than your guys. To criticize him there has to be a benchmark. You only want to compare him to Bush if you think he was worse. If its proven he is better, then you play the blame Bush card.
come on gay rey, you two have been 69ing each other for a long time. do you DATO also? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU are the resident DATO expert here EKIM the Dingleberry Picker ! And soon to be the DOTY award winner ! Do YOU and assup " 68 " each other, with him telling YOU to drop to your knees and go at it and he'll owe you one ? And YOU " fall " for it all the time , doncha EKIM !
The articles cited factually validate the increase in number of cops killed in ambush style attacks on Odumbo's watch. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree, it was 19 less than Bush It had a decrease in 2014 over 2013 and an increase in 2015 over 2014. It was still lower than bush by 19 with 5 months left on the ambush style and 70 less on the over all. that is by your own link not mine.
I agree, it was 19 less than Bush It had a decrease in 2014 over 2013 and an increase in 2015 over 2014. It was still lower than bush by 19 with 5 months left on the ambush style and 70 less on the over all. that is by your own link not mine. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're not reading the data correctly. 83 cops were murdered in ambushes on W's watch; whereas, to date, 90 cops have been killed on Odumbo's watch in similar attacks. That's an increase. Plus, there has been a 20% increase in the number of ambush attacks on Odumbo's watch when compared to W's.

You're not reading the data correctly. 83 cops were murdered in ambushes on W's watch; whereas, to date, 90 cops have been killed on Odumbo's watch in similar attacks. That's an increase. Plus, there has been a 20% increase in the number of ambush attacks on Odumbo's watch when compared to W's.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
From your Link;

Here are the number of felonious police deaths and ambush deaths by year:

Year Felonious Police Deaths Ambush Deaths
2000 48 10
2001 66 7
2002 48 13
2003 53 9
2004 52 15
2005 53 7
2006 44 10
2007 57 16
2008 40 6
2009 47 15
2010 48 15
2011 68 15
2012 48 6
2013 27 5
2014 51 7
2015 42 6
2016 12 5
Sources: International Association of Chiefs of Police, FBI, National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund

I have read your link and no where does it say 90.

Here are the number of felonious police deaths and ambush deaths by year:

Year Felonious Police Deaths Ambush Deaths
2000 48 10
2001 66 7
2002 48 13
2003 53 9
2004 52 15
2005 53 7
2006 44 10
2007 57 16
2008 40 6
2009 47 15
2010 48 15
2011 68 15
2012 48 6
2013 27 5
2014 51 15
2015 42 6
2016 12 13
Sources: International Association of Chiefs of Police, FBI, National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund

I have read your link and no where does it say 90.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
FTFY!

No where in that data does it recount that only seven officers were murdered in ambushes in 2014, it was 15, and you were told that you misread the data for 2014 some time back. Plus, you obviously haven't added the Dallas and Baton Rouge murders to the March 2016 data reported in the article ... unless you fallaciously mean to pretend there were no murders in Dallas and Baton Rouge this summer?
Right after you quit lying about Obama. You think Obama is so bad but fail to mention he is better than your guys. To criticize him there has to be a benchmark. You only want to compare him to Bush if you think he was worse. If its proven he is better, then you play the blame Bush card. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Is that an "auto-post" you have available .... sort of a "canned response"?

I don't "think" Obaminable is "bad" .... He IS BAD ....

And if you don't know what "IS" means ask Bill's Wife, she is being handed the "baton" by Obaminable to assure his legacy .... of course, what he doesn't know (actually he doesn't know much anyway) is the ONLY WAY she can get elected is to distance herself from his FAILED POLICIES, which she, unfortunately, has already embraced to get his endorsement in an effort to shore up her numbers among the "minority" communities ....

because you see she's not spent much time "courting" them ...

.... and she "thinks" she's better than they are, but still wants their votes!!!!
Is that an "auto-post" you have available .... sort of a "canned response"?

I don't "think" Obaminable is "bad" .... He IS BAD ....

And if you don't know what "IS" means ask Bill's Wife, she is being handed the "baton" by Obaminable to assure his legacy .... of course, what he doesn't know (actually he doesn't know much anyway) is the ONLY WAY she can get elected is to distance herself from his FAILED POLICIES, which she, unfortunately, has already embraced to get his endorsement in an effort to shore up her numbers among the "minority" communities ....

because you see she's not spent much time "courting" them ...

.... and she "thinks" she's better than they are, but still wants their votes!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your post is so disjointed, I don't even know how to respond. I guess my answer will be. HUH?
...I don't even know how to respond. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You can't without distorting facts, so that's probably an honest answer.