Houston Vs. Dallas

Y'all don't say I didn't tell you so.
Fuck that. We all just use Wakeup's ID card anywho....
Yall do realize she expects a man to submit to her his PHOTO on her contact form? You ask for employment information too.

What man would want to send you his photo after we have all seen what a nut you are? Or tell you where he works?

I feel sorry for the first man who writes you a NO review. You will go bat shit crazy and use all the information you have to ruin that man's life.

I am putting this warning out ahead of time, men beware of this crazy bitch. Do not give her your information or you will get what you deserve. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Yup. She's proven that she's spiteful. I have no doubt that she would.
She is a ticking time bomb.

The first time she gets a no review or gets negative comments she is gonna lose her shit.

All I did was fix the grammar on her bio and she went ape shit on me, and then blames me that she was provoked and it was all my fault.
Heh
Yall do realize she expects a man to submit to her his PHOTO on her contact form? You ask for employment information too.

What man would want to send you his photo after we have all seen what a nut you are? Or tell you where he works?

I feel sorry for the first man who writes you a NO review. You will go bat shit crazy and use all the information you have to ruin that man's life.

I am putting this warning out ahead of time, men beware of this crazy bitch. Do not give her your information or you will get what you deserve. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You will be a low end provider forever honey. Learn the tricks of the trade and up your game. Most mid-range providers with a website, require booking info, reference/employment info, and a photo. Because I don't rely on ECCIE for every dollar I make, these are precautions to protect my own safety, when clients from my other ads seek me out. Dallas is a business hub (many clients travel here often, as many of my regulars do), you would be a lazy provider to only be on ECCIE trying to find locals.
You will be a low end provider forever honey. Learn the tricks of the trade and up your game. Most mid-range providers with a website, require booking info, reference/employment info, and a photo. Because I don't rely on ECCIE for every dollar I make, these are precautions to protect my own safety, when clients from my other ads seek me out. Dallas is a business hub (many clients travel here often, as many of my regulars do), you would be a lazy provider to only be on ECCIE trying to find locals. Originally Posted by tiatate
If your still here in 2 years at $350 then talk shit until then your just yapping
tit for tat, it is too late for you to get out of this.. Posts and threads in Austin, Dallas, and here in Houston have alerted everyone about you. One guy is writing a NO REVIEW on you as well. You better use those 2 mythical degrees.. As your ho career is at an end.. But carry on, I;am sure you will find those same streets you used to walk in dallas again..........
You will be a low end provider forever honey. Learn the tricks of the trade and up your game. Most mid-range providers with a website, require booking info, reference/employment info, and a photo. Because I don't rely on ECCIE for every dollar I make, these are precautions to protect my own safety, when clients from my other ads seek me out. Dallas is a business hub (many clients travel here often, as many of my regulars do), you would be a lazy provider to only be on ECCIE trying to find locals. Originally Posted by tiatate
I'm sorry, did you say something?

I wasn't listening.
tit for tat, it is too late for you to get out of this.. Posts and threads in Austin, Dallas, and here in Houston have alerted everyone about you. One guy is writing a NO REVIEW on you as well. You better use those 2 mythical degrees.. As your ho career is at an end.. But carry on, I;am sure you will find those same streets you used to walk in dallas again.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lmao sounds like you have been diligently working. Babe that shit doesn't work.
Especially if you have no valid reason. *valley girl voice* "omg don't review her, she pissed off a bunch of low end providers in Houston!"
Grow some balls.
Until then, I'll believe it when I see it. Looks like most of them are on my site for 5 min a piece, diligently going through every pic.
You know the reason she posted this thread in the first place wanting to know about coming to Houston from Dallas is cause she isn't doing well in Dallas.
You know the reason she posted this thread in the first place wanting to know about coming to Houston from Dallas is cause she isn't doing well in Dallas. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
EXACTLY!! FOLKS IN DALLAS DON'T LIKE HER THERE EITHER... PIMPED OUT BAREBACKING HO'S DO NOT LAST THAT LONG ON ECCIE ...... just sayin'
Lmao sounds like you have been diligently working. Babe that shit doesn't work.
Especially if you have no valid reason. *valley girl voice* "omg don't review her, she pissed off a bunch of low end providers in Houston!"
Grow some balls.
Until then, I'll believe it when I see it. Looks like most of them are on my site for 5 min a piece, diligently going through every pic. Originally Posted by tiatate
She said she had regulars.... Hmm, I wonder where they are? Hiding under a rock perhaps.
You know in her first post in this thread asking about Houston, she said she heard from some providers in Dallas that Houston was a good city.

I think they told her that to get rid of her.

I think we all need to go to the Dallas boards and raise hell with those motherfuckers for sending this tacky bitch our way.
EXACTLY!! FOLKS IN DALLAS DON'T LIKE HER THERE EITHER... PIMPED OUT BAREBACKING HO'S DO NOT LAST THAT LONG ON ECCIE ...... just sayin' Originally Posted by winn dixie
Please show proof of pimps or barebacking. You are grasping for straws.
The fact that you think a donation of $350 means you are barebacking shows how small minded you are.
I'm done with you though. You have 2 fucking reviews, and could never possibly afford me. Move to the back of the line please.