trump the traitor

Looks who's talking about FAKE NEWS Millsy.
Your parents must of been stupid to raise such a dumb ass. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
What's fake?

You did bring up a gubernatorial election when someone was talking about presidential elections.

And as far as your reviews.. either you're writing fake reviews for yourself. Or you're so bad at what you do that the last 3 guys who've reviewed you were so disgusted by you they left the hobby and didn't do a review again. You can take your pick.

My parents aren't stupid no. And I would be offended if it didn't come from you're dumbass mouth. I do feel sorry for your parents. I mean being as ignorant and unintelligent as you are. Seriously granny, you past your prime yet you're so dumb you think you can post those ridiculous photos on your showcase. You aren't turning on 90% of the guys here. Sorry. But hey that's why you make fake reviews. No one wants to see a lady in her 60s who's dumb as a rock. With a bad tan and hair.
Dayum - you are really a dumb ass. Ok, I have 48 legit reviews. If you are that concerned then PM them and ask them. And if I only turn on 10 percent of the guys on here - that's fine by me - quality over quantity - of course, you don't know anything about quality since you're obviously such a low class individual. I see you have some reviews - oh look - a whole - 2 of them -I feel sorry for the providers who have to see you and your pencil dick. They must really need the $$$$. I bet they can't wait to febreze your stinky ass out the door. And what is fake is you coming on here under another handle Millsy - are you that stupid that you can't understand that? Oh wait - yes, yes you are. In fact - you're like a piece of lint - irrelevant. Now I'm done with you - pretend I'm Lusty and stomp your foot and cry and say you're not talking to me. Ha - such a big cry baby.

What's fake?

You did bring up a gubernatorial election when someone was talking about presidential elections.

And as far as your reviews.. either you're writing fake reviews for yourself. Or you're so bad at what you do that the last 3 guys who've reviewed you were so disgusted by you they left the hobby and didn't do a review again. You can take your pick.

My parents aren't stupid no. And I would be offended if it didn't come from you're dumbass mouth. I do feel sorry for your parents. I mean being as ignorant and unintelligent as you are. Seriously granny, you past your prime yet you're so dumb you think you can post those ridiculous photos on your showcase. You aren't turning on 90% of the guys here. Sorry. But hey that's why you make fake reviews. No one wants to see a lady in her 60s who's dumb as a rock. With a bad tan and hair. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
As you know I'm not a Hillary fan but I agree with you on this.

I'm sure we all remember when Republicans were casting Hillary Clinton as a criminal. My opinion at the time was Clinton, although she was extremely naive and most certainly acted inappropriately, did not commit any illegal act that deserved more than a slap on the wrist. In other words, I agreed with James Comey. This is why I want Trump to live up to his campaign promise to appoint a special investigator to look into whether or not Clinton did anything that would lead to her being indicted for a real crime.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and I don't think that in all likelihood Trump himself did anything inappropriate. Maybe some on his staff did some minor things which would be deemed inappropriate but hardly anything that would deserve more than a slap on the wrist.

OF course, these are only my opinions. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Comey laid out her acts, which were criminal and prosecutable. His claim that they were not is untrue. He was once again being deceptive.

Last week the venal Head of the Federal Office of Ethics resigned because Trump won't suddenly sell off his foreign golf courses and hotels he's spent a lifetime building.... Yet this same jackass had nothing to say about Hilary as Secretary of State when her "foundation" was accepting gifts from despots and criminals around the world. Originally Posted by pussycat
There is a lot of crap floating around about the Clinton Foundation. First, it is an "A" rated foundation with about 89% of its funding going towards charitable activities. Charity Navigator gave it 4 stars, the highest rating. Bill Clinton started the foundation in 2001. Before Hillary took office, Bill agreed to several terms and conditions regarding fundraising and released a donor list. No improprieties were found. Yes, some large sums of money were accepted from politically sensitive countries such as Saudi Arabia, the same country the U.S. is planning to sell $180 billion of arms to. Hillary herself did not join the foundation until AFTER her term as Secretary of State. So your saying that the Clinton Foundation was accepting gifts from despots and criminals around the world is totally unfounded. Unless you have something to back up that statement other than your own words.

And again -- it is your OPINION that what Hillary Clinton did was criminal and open to prosecution. Can you cite the opinion of anyone in the legal profession who agrees with your opinion? ANYONE?

The following article supports my opinion.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html
Dayum - you are really a dumb ass. Ok, I have 48 legit reviews. If you are that concerned then PM them and ask them. And if I only turn on 10 percent of the guys on here - that's fine by me - quality over quantity - of course, you don't know anything about quality since you're obviously such a low class individual. I see you have some reviews - oh look - a whole - 2 of them -I feel sorry for the providers who have to see you and your pencil dick. They must really need the $$$$. I bet they can't wait to febreze your stinky ass out the door. And what is fake is you coming on here under another handle Millsy - are you that stupid that you can't understand that? Oh wait - yes, yes you are. In fact - you're like a piece of lint - irrelevant. Now I'm done with you - pretend I'm Lusty and stomp your foot and cry and say you're not talking to me. Ha - such a big cry baby. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Why would I go PM some guy that doesn't exist? Come on. Hahaha I don't know anything about quality. Ok you know me so well to say things like that. See I stick to the facts that are visible. You're unattractive, bad tan and bad hair. Anyone can see your showcase and verify that. You go to things that aren't true and you wish to be. You don't know how I smile or the size of my dick. That's just your wishful thinking. See I could wishful think too if you want. Guys don't see that granny Ellen, she's dry as the Sahara. She has saggy breasts. Her body smells like Ben-Gay. She's has a smelly vagina. And so on.

And you need the $$$$ too otherwise you wouldn't be on here in your 60s, so why talk about their needs. Even though they didn't complain because I'm non of what you said.

You calling me a name doesn't make it true. Funny, you get to call me Millsy over and over because you think something. I point out that 3 of your last reviews are by people with no other ones and that's wrong. Hahaha lady it's funny that you think people are going to believe that stuff.

Elderly Ellen, you're projecting. It's a a Trump thing. You're calling me stupid. You're really talking about yourself. Am I always the smartest person in the room? No of course not. That is unless you're in the room. Then I definitely am, followed by the inanimate objects, then you. Please stop with the calling people dumb. It's sad. I hate pointing out your stupidity but you leave me no choice.

Don't try to talk about FAKE. You're a walking billboard for it.
I'm sure we all remember when Republicans were casting Hillary Clinton as a criminal. My opinion at the time was Clinton, although she was extremely naive and most certainly acted inappropriately, did not commit any illegal act that deserved more than a slap on the wrist. In other words, I agreed with James Comey. This is why I want Trump to live up to his campaign promise to appoint a special investigator to look into whether or not Clinton did anything that would lead to her being indicted for a real crime.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and I don't think that in all likelihood Trump himself did anything inappropriate. Maybe some on his staff did some minor things which would be deemed inappropriate but hardly anything that would deserve more than a slap on the wrist.

OF course, these are only my opinions. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Maybe he didn't know his people where doing these things for him. But these aren't minor things. Lying this much on security clearance forms isn't minor. Flynn'a actions weren't minor. If these things were done by any Democrat, Republicans would be holding hearing weekly. You don't meet with foreign persons to get information about your opponent. Anyone above board would deduce that they got the info by spying. And that's not minor.

What Clinton did was bad. But we are comparing two totally different things. And any Trumpette out there talking about classified info should remember that their guy gave classified info to Russians against the wishes of a ally. The email server was hypothetical leaking of info. Trump actually did it. We can talk about Trump without bringing up Clinton or Obama. No need to compare two different situations with different actions occurring.
Maybe he didn't know his people where doing these things for him. But these aren't minor things. Lying this much on security clearance forms isn't minor. Flynn'a actions weren't minor. If these things were done by any Democrat, Republicans would be holding hearing weekly. You don't meet with foreign persons to get information about your opponent. Anyone above board would deduce that they got the info by spying. And that's not minor.

What Clinton did was bad. But we are comparing two totally different things. And any Trumpette out there talking about classified info should remember that their guy gave classified info to Russians against the wishes of a ally. The email server was hypothetical leaking of info. Trump actually did it. We can talk about Trump without bringing up Clinton or Obama. No need to compare two different situations with different actions occurring. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
While I don't necessarily agree with the explanation. the POTUS DOES have the right to declassify information. Whether Trump actually knew that when he gave classified information to Russia, I don't know.

Hillary did some things wrong, but not illegal in my opinion. As far as I can tell, Trump did nothing wrong either, even though I don't think he should have done it. I'm sure Trump does not care what I think.
While I don't necessarily agree with the explanation. the POTUS DOES have the right to declassify information. Whether Trump actually knew that when he gave classified information to Russia, I don't know.

Hillary did some things wrong, but not illegal in my opinion. As far as I can tell, Trump did nothing wrong either, even though I don't think he should have done it. I'm sure Trump does not care what I think. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
But that's just an argument of semantics. Yes the POTUS can declassify anything at anytime. But that's a bad argument to make when talking about the two issues at hand. Because with that same argument, Obama could have declassified any hypothetical info that would have been leak by Clinton having a private email server. So what she did didn't deserve all the attention because it would have been ok. My point was that the argument for Clinton's wrongdoing was centered around classified documents being hypothetically compromised. That was bad judgment on her part. But it's a totally different situation from what's going on with Trump. And the investigation isn't just about Trump so maybe he did nothing wrong. But there sure seems to be some questionable things done by those around him. And cooperating with foreign agencies isn't minor.
In the words of William Shakespeare - Much ado about nothing. I just love him.

Hillary did some things wrong, but not illegal in my opinion. As far as I can tell, Trump did nothing wrong either, even though I don't think he should have done it. I'm sure Trump does not care what I think. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...28971530829824

Lying to distract from your son's fuck ups isn't what a president should be doing. Especially such a stupid lie. It's impossible for the Dems to hold up his nominees. Otherwise you wouldn't have Jeff Sessions. His party only needs 50 + Pence and have actually have 52 so they have the numbers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...cker/database/

Maybe this is why he only has 49 confirmed nominations. Needless lies.
But that's just an argument of semantics. Yes the POTUS can declassify anything at anytime. But that's a bad argument to make when talking about the two issues at hand. Because with that same argument, Obama could have declassified any hypothetical info that would have been leak by Clinton having a private email server. So what she did didn't deserve all the attention because it would have been ok. My point was that the argument for Clinton's wrongdoing was centered around classified documents being hypothetically compromised. That was bad judgment on her part. But it's a totally different situation from what's going on with Trump. And the investigation isn't just about Trump so maybe he did nothing wrong. But there sure seems to be some questionable things done by those around him. And cooperating with foreign agencies isn't minor. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
Let's wait until the private investigator comes out with his findings and then argue about it. Again, I am anything but a Trump guy but I believe in our system of justice which is innocent until proven guilty. Hillary Clinton is innocent. Trump and his colleagues are innocent. As of right now.
In the words of William Shakespeare - Much ado about nothing. I just love him. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I'm still waiting for him to do something, anything, that is significant to the average person in this country. So far -- zip. Many promises, no accomplishments.

Here's an interesting article on exactly what Trump is doing, or really NOT doing, to push the healthcare bill, one of his primary pieces of legislation.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politi...ent/index.html
Let's wait until the private investigator comes out with his findings and then argue about it. Again, I am anything but a Trump guy but I believe in our system of justice which is innocent until proven guilty. Hillary Clinton is innocent. Trump and his colleagues are innocent. As of right now. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I'm not arguing that Trump is guilty. I'm just pointing out that the two situations are different. And that these aren't minor things that have occurred.. I mean it comes out that there are EMAILS that Jr was told that Russia was trying to help his dad win. So that's minor? Getting that info and not telling the authorities. On top of that going out daily pretending that he never had contact with Russians.. Or meetings that he could recall. This isn't minor stuff.
That was a good article. And I think Pence is more involved with it than Trump. We'll see where it goes.

I'm still waiting for him to do something, anything, that is significant to the average person in this country. So far -- zip. Many promises, no accomplishments.

Here's an interesting article on exactly what Trump is doing, or really NOT doing, to push the healthcare bill, one of his primary pieces of legislation.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politi...ent/index.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That was a good article. And I think Pence is more involved with it than Trump. We'll see where it goes. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Well, it's Trump's legacy that is at stake, not Pence's. It seems that when something is going down the tubes, Trump distances himself from it. Like he is doing on health care. He keeps telling everyone that we will have a great health care plan for all and then blames others when it does not happen. Remember when he called the House plan "mean"? After calling it a "great plan" a month earlier?