KC community going down hill/eccie insiders support it

I agree that the tone lately sucks, I have discussed this with Ari and others. I do however believe completly in free will and free speech. On any OPEN forum it is up to the members to determine the tone. I see complaints about the mods interfering TOO much and now it's not enough? It's not their job to keep the topics chipper and pleasing. You want to turn this into a "vote off the island" board and say who can post where and kick people off threads? That is a slippery path I want no part of. You can't have it both ways and you will never have everyone happy. This is FREE and ANYONE can post, take either away and it will tank. Buy your own forum and name it "Happy Hooker's", then invite only who you want. I think we should all just make a personal decision on how to proceed and not try a mass revolution of the system. Leave, stay, post, don't post, bitch and whine or don't. The board will evolve and members will move or things will get better. It's our own little hooker society. Originally Posted by Bristol

Agreed.... Us as providers shouldnt take the bad things said said so seriously. Though we try we cant please everybodys tastes.
Yep, I'll give Bristol props for that post...
I agree that the tone lately sucks, I have discussed this with Ari and others. I do however believe completly in free will and free speech. On any OPEN forum it is up to the members to determine the tone. I see complaints about the mods interfering TOO much and now it's not enough? It's not their job to keep the topics chipper and pleasing. You want to turn this into a "vote off the island" board and say who can post where and kick people off threads? That is a slippery path I want no part of. You can't have it both ways and you will never have everyone happy. This is FREE and ANYONE can post, take either away and it will tank. Buy your own forum and name it "Happy Hooker's", then invite only who you want. I think we should all just make a personal decision on how to proceed and not try a mass revolution of the system. Leave, stay, post, don't post, bitch and whine or don't. The board will evolve and members will move or things will get better. It's our own little hooker society. Originally Posted by Bristol
Bristol, I agree. But in the interests of truth, I have to confess that the opportunity to see your boobs in a repeat post had something to do with it.
Bristol, I agree. But in the interests of truth, I have to confess that the opportunity to see your boobs in a repeat post had something to do with it. Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear
What do you mean?
What do you mean? Originally Posted by Bristol
Awesome!!! Bristol, you're a doll. I wish I could have found a smiley with a big smile and a boner! LOL.
For Bristol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9RCivBsjP4

CHARLIE WAFFLES. "I LOVE BOOBIES!"

Look, folks. There's a simple solution already available. Add them to your 'Ignore' list. You get the exact same value from their comments but no longer waste your time reading them. Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey

I hadn't ever used this before, but it turns out to be an acceptable choice. From my perspective, they have been erased from existence, which is totally fine with me. Not only from the KC forum, but any other place on this site I happen to peruse. I guess if everybody did this, they would have nobody to converse with but themselves, or others who just want to slam them and talk trash.
Roger Waters started his NA tour here in Houston last night. Now that was a performance worthy of a review. Fucking Awesome! It doesn't look like he'll be making it to KC though. Too bad. Originally Posted by boardman
I won't miss him. I've always been a bigger fan of David Gilmour Pink Floyd than Roger Waters Pink Floyd. A lot of the prog rock purists claim Sid Barrett's Pink Floyd was the best, but I never really grooved on that.

And Bristol, that's an amazing titty.
Bristol, I agree. But in the interests of truth, I have to confess that the opportunity to see your boobs in a repeat post had something to do with it. Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear
Just put the two posts side-by side...
Im not going to bother reading this entire thread, but this board is a hell of a lot better with a select 3 ignored.
Nice. I have never tried the ignore feature before. I always assumed it was just for blocking PM's. I must say, alot of threads are suddenly alot more enjoyable now.
Nice. I have never tried the ignore feature before. I always assumed it was just for blocking PM's. I must say, alot of threads are suddenly alot more enjoyable now. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Just resist the temptation to click the view post button. rharley was my test run with it. I admit to viewing a few too many posts of his afterwards, but Im doing really well this time around.
The wheels on the bus go round and round.....

and once started it is very hard to stop... ijs

rharley was my test run with it. Originally Posted by bigryan222
Yes that reminded me of the following...

In Chat, Block is your friend!
In the Threads, Ignore is your friend!

Hot Damn No More Trolls!
Just put the two posts side-by side... Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Dang those are some nice Headlights!
Yep, "ignore" is pretty sweet...

Have to admit... been contemplating starting my own threAD, though.

And, yes, Bristol, I agree... DAMN nice headlights!