Pregnant Fun! Yay or Nay?

On a somewhat related note, are any ladies planning on inducing lactation to help with the formula shortage ?
  • DHH
  • 05-22-2022, 05:41 PM
Expecting women are truly my weakness..., I have had some incredible experiences with the select few but spectacular expecting ladies that I have met on here. So, I can tell you from experience that they are generally very strict about playing safe, I would say maybe even more selective than normal, as it should be!
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2022, 01:26 AM
Expecting women are truly my weakness..., I have had some incredible experiences with the select few but spectacular expecting ladies that I have met on here. So, I can tell you from experience that they are generally very strict about playing safe, I would say maybe even more selective than normal, as it should be! Originally Posted by DHH
I busted a load with the pregnant whore I fucked, I felt safe she wouldn't get pregnant again 😃, been chasing this blonde spinner that I let blow me about a month ago, she said she was 7 months pregnant, she wasn't showing much, that's what a nice tight body does......
  • DHH
  • 05-25-2022, 11:53 AM
I busted a load with the pregnant whore I fucked, I felt safe she wouldn't get pregnant again 😃, been chasing this blonde spinner that I let blow me about a month ago, she said she was 7 months pregnant, she wasn't showing much, that's what a nice tight body does...... Originally Posted by BLM69
Well everyone's experiences are different I suppose... I actively seek out the pregnant belly, the bigger the better for me, and I am more into cuddling and foreplay then actual sex! In fact I am still seeking my ultimate fantasy of finding a lady to date who is both pregnant and lactating at the same time! So dreamy!