Houston Vs. Dallas

Eros in Houston is notoriously bad. P411 is better; however, it really is no different than Eccie because both have the same whores. That's the point: accustomed to paying. Houstonians don't like to change their ways. You will find out. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Hmm what do you mean "Eros in Houston is notoriously bad." In which ways?
Hmm what do you mean "Eros in Houston is notoriously bad." In which ways? Originally Posted by tiatate
Bait and switch, rip-offs, crap service, and high prices that don't result in better service. Eros Houston is like a refuge for those women that don't want to be part of the "review" system of Eccie and other review sites.
Hmm what do you mean "Eros in Houston is notoriously bad." In which ways? Originally Posted by tiatate
fake ass hookers, shitty service, waste of money......that's just tip of EROS.......RIP OFF......
Yet you have plenty of reviews and still at a low donation amount? Originally Posted by tiatate
Sorry, I just can't feel bad for myself because I "only" made $150 per appointment last week

I recognize a "crab in a barrel" when I encounter one. The first & only thing you mentioned (and attempted to give my advice on) was my rates. Yet you have plenty of reviews and still at a low donation amount? Hmm you sound like quite the financial adviser.

I was simply stating facts, that white providers are the only ones to suggest (unwarranted)I lower my rates.
I wasn't being rude before. But I can show you rude now- You simply aren't one I want to take advice from. You don't qualify. Look at you, then look at me, we don't compare. Don't compare your reviews to mine, don't compare your looks to mine, don't compare your menu to mine, and especially don't compare your rates to mine. Originally Posted by tiatate
You're quite snobbish & judgemental for a hooker

You must be pure joy to be around.
Bait and switch, rip-offs, crap service, and high prices that don't result in better service. Eros Houston is like a refuge for those women that don't want to be part of the "review" system of Eccie and other review sites. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
fake ass hookers, shitty service, waste of money......that's just tip of EROS.......RIP OFF...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I deff can't disagree with maybe the services not being up to par. I know many women are hot, and think that just gets them by. Unlike myself, I have a career in counseling (so I'm unbelievably easy-going, and a joy to be around) and sex-therapy

However I'd have to disagree about the fakeness. At least those that are verified on their site. It isn't a easy process. They wanted multiple forms of i.d. to prove I really was who I say. Its just their process. I digress, maybe your'e just talking about the make-up versus how they actually look when you meet them.
Sorry, I just can't feel bad for myself because I "only" made $150 per appointment last week

You're quite snobbish & judgemental for a hooker

You must be pure joy to be around. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Was that supposed to be a brag babe?
You really should consider raising your rates to at least $250, you have a ton of reviews. Treat yourself better.
OP....you need to take a good long look in the mirror before you start slamming the Houston ladies about their looks.
This lady sounds like a straight up C...U...Next...Tuesday.
OP....you need to take a good long look in the mirror before you start slamming the Houston ladies about their looks. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I wasn't slamming the "Houston ladies" I was literally talking to only Brooke. Don't put words in my mouth please.
& she asked for it. Don't be tacky and tell someone to lower their rates when we don't compare (and yes I can tell and say we are not on the same level. Don't act as if this is a sorority house, it is a competitive business). If she didn't have anything to say about my look, she should have stayed in her low-range lane. The advice wasn't truthful, it was malicious. as I've now done my own research, it is clear, she totally just made that shit up.
I think she was trying to help you....but whatever
The men in Houston can be wonderful gentlemen, however, they don't care for diva types and will quickly lose respect for ladies that think their shit doesn't stink.
The men in Houston can be wonderful gentlemen, however, they don't care for diva types and will quickly lose respect for ladies that think their shit doesn't stink. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
LMAO you are a low-range provider also. Maybe you just think your shit stinks too much.
My donation reflects the amount of respect I have for myself.
It sounds as if many low-range providers in this area have fallen into this trap of Eccie and catering to what the hobbyist want, as if you are scared of them. There is no reason you should be 5+ years in the game with a donation under $300.
This is YOUR business/brand, BUILD it.
[QUOTE=tiatate;1059983998]I recognize a "crab in a barrel" when I encounter one. The first & only thing you mentioned (and attempted to give my advice on) was my rates. Yet you have plenty of reviews and still at a low donation amount? Hmm you sound like quite the financial adviser.
I was simply stating facts, that white providers are the only ones to suggest (unwarranted)I lower my rates.
I wasn't being rude before. But I can show you rude now- You simply aren't one I want to take advice from. You don't qualify. Look at you, then look at me, we don't compare. Don't compare your reviews to mine, don't compare your looks to mine, don't compare your menu to mine, and especially don't compare your rates to mine.

Wow! Stay in Dallas. LOL. This right here shows your tackiness dear. Attacking a provider that was only trying to help you. From now on don't ask for advice if you can't handle it.
OP....you need to take a good long look in the mirror before you start slamming the Houston ladies about their looks. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Thank you!
Hmm.. Checklist for the OP. :
Make myself look bad before visiting Houston- Check

Start Drama in a thread- Check

Keep reiterating my education background because that makes me feel superior to other providers. - Check

You come onto a Houston forum and ask for advice, BW gave you advice. BW is a very well known & respected provider, and from what I've seen from the short time on this board is that she cares about fellow providers and will give sound advice when asked.

Houston is a great city, but your rate is steep for someone with such a short tenure on the board.

Lots of "legends" that live here and travel here on regular basis with rates equal too or slightly lower then yours.

If keeping your rate high is important to you, I'd say the east coast would be better for you. NY, Boston, DC, ect.

Regardless, good luck!

--- There's nothing malicious about this^^^. You took it the wrong way. This is not a good look for you.