Ladies and Gents --> How Many Love to Exercise?

Angelina, that very great to hear keep up the good workouts .. Originally Posted by Sonya
Thank you, Sonya. You have an amazing body. Love your new pics....maybe we can workout together one of these days

Love,

Angelina
Consistent workout is important in the hobby at least to me. I might not be Mr. Abercombie and Fitch model, but I am one who takes pride in my appearance so I do weights, cardio, and boxing (which consist of mostly cardio). Additionally I want to ensure the ladies are attracted to me. While looks arent everything, its part of attraction and can be a factor in the way your time with the ladies will go.

Plus cardio helps out with your stamina and you,ll ned that especially if you want to keep up with great looking woman such as Angelina Adams, Sonya, and others out there.
Consistent workout is important in the hobby at least to me. I might not be Mr. Abercombie and Fitch model, but I am one who takes pride in my appearance so I do weights, cardio, and boxing (which consist of mostly cardio). Additionally I want to ensure the ladies are attracted to me. While looks arent everything, its part of attraction and can be a factor in the way your time with the ladies will go.

Plus cardio helps out with your stamina and you,ll ned that especially if you want to keep up with great looking woman such as Angelina Adams, Sonya, and others out there. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Mojo:

You are young and great-looking! No complaints from me. . Looking forward to visiting with you soon!!!

Angelina
Mojo:

You are young and great-looking! No complaints from me. . Looking forward to visiting with you soon!!!

Angelina Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Spanks babe! You've got mail and pm!
All I do is jog 4 times a week-I haven't got into weight lifting-I don't wanna bulk up-plus summer is right around the corner-so I will be back to tennis every saturdayI really wanna get into yoga and work on my flexibility
All I do is jog 4 times a week-I haven't got into weight lifting-I don't wanna bulk up-plus summer is right around the corner-so I will be back to tennis every saturdayI really wanna get into yoga and work on my flexibility Originally Posted by **Karla**
This is great for fat reduction and burning off those unwanted calories, however you might want to do some weights just to tone up (muscle definition). Now if you start lifting heavy and eating tons of carbs you will most definitely bulk up, but I doubt that's your interest. So just keep a low carb diet. I recommend doing light weights, just to the point where your comfortable.

From what I see in your showcase your body is nice .
I love to work out! makes you feel good! My job also is physically demanding at times, and when its time to go to work , you can always tell who works out and who doesnt lol. Just trying to stay fit im no fitness monster! and for those of you who do cross fit, that stuff kicks my ass every single time! but its the best intense work out in a small amount of time
I love to work out! makes you feel good! My job also is physically demanding at times, and when its time to go to work , you can always tell who works out and who doesnt lol. Just trying to stay fit im no fitness monster! and for those of you who do cross fit, that stuff kicks my ass every single time! but its the best intense work out in a small amount of time Originally Posted by fireguy
I kinda figured that from you handle name..Very nice to keep in shape
Yay!!! I bought some 3lb weights!!
Thanks sonya! Still waiting for the day I can see you, and princess karla yum!
Karla, very nice keep up the good workouts "wee"

Fireguy,
I like to walk to get my heart rate up. No excuse for me not to do it,especially with this lovely spring weather.
Thank you, Sonya. You have an amazing body. Love your new pics....maybe we can workout together one of these days

Love,

Angelina Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Thank you AA
Your pictures r great also

Hope everyone is keeping up with there (workouts). Sonya off for her morning long run.
I usually workout 5-6 days a week, bodybuilding is my main hobby. I do it because I'm never satisfied and always want to better myself, and bodybuilding is based on constantly growing and perfecting your body, never settling. I mainly use free weights and only use machines at the end of my workouts, cardio is a must I do it 3-4 days a week. Anyone looking for tips or workouts hit me up, I'm a total nerd when it comes to BB techniques and nutrition and (performence enhancing *****......shhhh!)
Very nice everyone! Keep up the good workouts

I'm looking into "swimming" as my other exercise Originally Posted by Sonya
I just started my swim routine back up myself. I usually do it 4-5 times a week and I'm planning on making it 7 once I get myself back up to what I was able to do again. I started working out because well I had to, but now it's just another part of my day and when I take a swim a really enjoyable one.

Let me know if you ever want to join me Sonya.