Ember Rose is not the rose u all think

Let's try to remember to leave the name calling out of the discussion please.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • Old-T
  • 05-05-2016, 04:54 AM
If everyone who lied was thown of this board it would be a graveyard.
I agree with what you said. you made a more sincere point that most people here.

But I still think if a provider does not feel comfortable with seeing someone, she does need to make it clear before people get on their way, unless it is really something else emergent.

I always give the lady a heads up when I get into my car, so they would be expecting me. I am sure some providers experience similar issue that clients suddenly cancelled the meeting and wasted their time with other clients.

You simply can not play people as if they are monkeys. Originally Posted by akira1809
Thank u
I agree with what you said. you made a more sincere point that most people here.

But I still think if a provider does not feel comfortable with seeing someone, she does need to make it clear before people get on their way, unless it is really something else emergent.

I always give the lady a heads up when I get into my car, so they would be expecting me. I am sure some providers experience similar issue that clients suddenly cancelled the meeting and wasted their time with other clients.

You simply can not play people as if they are monkeys. Originally Posted by akira1809
Thank u for seeing my side

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff. Originally Posted by JCM800
Screw that u talk about my mom if he were in front of me I'd kick his teeth down his throat, where is his infraction or do we allow personal attacks
Maybe if you learned how to treat ladies, nobody would talk about your mother.

I bet you definitely don't get ass for free though.
There is never any truely free ass. Lol
Not sure why the OP is getting so worked up here. It's not like you got left waiting by a top flight provider. You could have just called up any of the other many hooktards on BP or other places and just got a last minute gig to replace her. She's ok and all, but it's not like you were missing a session with Rachel May.
And then With all the wack jobs in society today, the lady wasnt comfortable seeing you. Thats it. You got rejected by a hooker, your money isnt any good with her. Its life.

I wanted to try something Ive never done before with a lady Im very comfortable seeing. But, she wont let me do it to her. I have to try to find another willing lady who I think I would like doing it with. Hard to accept but I guess I have to.

Play safe
But guys....I mean...he loves her. That's why it hurts so much. His heart will never be the same. He's so fucking butt hurt.

Man....with all the bitching he does <and I barely fucking post> I don't get how he gets anything from anyone.

Sack up man, shit happens
Screw that u talk about my mom if he were in front of me I'd kick his teeth down his throat, where is his infraction or do we allow personal attacks Originally Posted by Mojo1669
Just shut the fuck up and move along, jesus Christ what did the gas cost you $15.00, you cant afford to lose $15.00 you should probably stick to blow up dolls. As for your mother, you wouldn't do a fucking thing except tell me to have her call you when she is leaving my place.
Im still trying to get a second session out of Malwoody after I drove to the mobile home park down by the river and the guard shack guy with a tooth turned me away
Im inconsolable!!
Wont even give me a 411 ok from our first session.

Im hurt .....your hurt...we are all hurt!
Just shut the fuck up and move along, jesus Christ what did the gas cost you $15.00, you cant afford to lose $15.00 you should probably stick to blow up dolls. As for your mother, you wouldn't do a fucking thing except tell me to have her call you when she is leaving my place. Originally Posted by dirty dog
hey by the way I saw ur mom the other day, she really needs to stay off 6th St, she couldn't get a date if she was paying guys!!!!!!

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff. Originally Posted by JCM800
Really so dirty dog is getting an infraction for the mom comment or is this post as hypocritical as most members here??? Go ahead do ur job or keep ur infractions to urself
Maybe if you learned how to treat ladies, nobody would talk about your mother.

I bet you definitely don't get ass for free though. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Stfu hooktard