Alton Sterling shooting: Video of deadly encounter with officers sparks outrage

You have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about. On this subject or any other.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You have selective memory jim. Besides being a dumb fuck.
You have selective memory jim. Besides being a dumb fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here's one thing my memory serves me well in and that is not a thread goes by that you don't hijack with your bullshit.

Jim
Here's one thing my memory serves me well in and that is not a thread goes by that you don't hijack with your bullshit.

Biggest share of my posts are in reply to a attack from another member. In this case i was trying to be humorous to your belief there was actually someone shot that wasn't staged. Most of my threads are hijacked so fuck it.
Biggest share of my posts are in reply to a attack from another member. In this case i was trying to be humorous to your belief there was actually someone shot that wasn't staged. Most of my threads are hijacked so fuck it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's pathetic.

Jim
That's pathetic.

So are you!!! In spades.
So are you!!! In spades. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You need to do some internal work.

Jim
So are you!!! In spades. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Jim

Stuttering?
It's hard to explain scientific subjects to a retard so you'll just have to take my word for it. Actually the radiation belts are mentioned in the Bible but they are referred to as the "Firmament" So read the book of Genesis you might learn something.

Jim, please. You must be kidding. The Van Allen belt is the firmament described in Genesis? When you off on crap like this, and the Moon shots, you bring discredit on yourself and the rest of us trying to spread the truth. We went to the moon. We got through the Van Allen belt. We know how to protect ourselves in space. And the Van Allen belt is not in the Bible. Not by anyone's interpretation. That's the truth. Deal with it.
Jim, please. You must be kidding. The Van Allen belt is the firmament described in Genesis? When you off on crap like this, and the Moon shots, you bring discredit on yourself and the rest of us trying to spread the truth. We went to the moon. We got through the Van Allen belt. We know how to protect ourselves in space. And the Van Allen belt is not in the Bible. Not by anyone's interpretation. That's the truth. Deal with it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Are you really sure of all this? I am not. I've never been to space and neither have you.

Jim
Are you really sure of all this? I am not. I've never been to space and neither have you.

And I've never been to Spain, but I kind of like the music. And I know it exists. Maybe we live in a giant planetarium. Yeah, that's it, and the moon, sun and stars are just part of a light show.

You know how I know Spain exists? I know people who have been there. I've listened to experts who have described Europe. And I've spoken to Frank Borman and listened to Edgar Mitchell. They've been to the moon. There is more scientific evidence that we have been to the moon than the Bible is accurate in any area.
And I've never been to Spain, but I kind of like the music. And I know it exists. Maybe we live in a giant planetarium. Yeah, that's it, and the moon, sun and stars are just part of a light show.

You know how I know Spain exists? I know people who have been there. I've listened to experts who have described Europe. And I've spoken to Frank Borman and listened to Edgar Mitchell. They've been to the moon. There is more scientific evidence that we have been to the moon than the Bible is accurate in any area. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Since this particular thread isn't about the subject of space travel. I'd rather not get into any lengthy discussion but I will leave you with one point to ponder. If a gas isn't contained under pressure can it do work?

Jim
There'll be a statue for him soon. I'm sure he was a straight-A student and just trying to make a living while going to church but Whitey held him down and kept him back and then a racist cop cut him down him in his prime. President will be down there consoling his family. Calling for a healing of race relations. He's widened the Gulf more than ever in history. In point of fact he's given blacks license to open fire on Cops.
Since this particular thread isn't about the subject of space travel. I'd rather not get into any lengthy discussion but I will leave you with one point to ponder. If a gas isn't contained under pressure can it do work?

Does that stupid question have any relevance to any topic on this or any other board?
Does that stupid question have any relevance to any topic on this or any other board? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah it's relative to the idea of space travel which you and many others truly believe can take place with the current Rocket Technology which is an unsealed combustion chamber. So it's not a stupid question, it's just a question you are unable to answer. So Space Travel isn't just a question of whether we can break through radiation belts or firmaments and what not. The question of travelling through space really starts with the question how do we get there in the first place with a rocket that doesn't have a sealed combustion chamber. Gas escaping from a hole at the bottom of a rocket doesn't do any work. Gas has to be contained under pressure for it to do any work in space. The Rocket can move through our atmosphere which is about 15-20psi because the propulsion has something to push against, but that won't and can't happen in the void of space.

Jim