Were The Moon Landings and All Interplanetary Probes a Hoax?

That's what we thought.

Meeowwww.

Pussy. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Dumb fuck.
eehhhbuhhrrr the "haul out" expert... wants to inform us, interesting...

https://www.fws.gov/alaska/fisheries...out%20FAQs.pdf
eehhhbuhhrrr the "haul out" expert... wants to inform us, interesting...

https://www.fws.gov/alaska/fisheries...out%20FAQs.pdf Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How about this jim, find someone who has agreed with you.

LMAO your fallback position is liberal? Typical wingnut statement on this forum.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just because someone doesn't agree with me doesn't make me wrong. Especially since rebuttals aren't based on anything other than opinions.

Jim
Just because someone doesn't agree with me doesn't make me wrong. Especially since rebuttals aren't based on anything other than opinions.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Otherwise you can't, thanks.
Otherwise you can't, thanks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you want to discredit me you're going to have to come up with more than your beliefs. You're just taking for granted what you've been told in school to be true, what you supposedly have learned. Not what you actually know. For instance can you explain why space is a vacuum? Why do astronauts train in water which isn't a vacuum? If you're looking for truth in something you can't adhere to, old concepts that have been proven to be wrong. If we put a man on the moon we didn't get there in a conventional rocket. Since nothing else was available, the obvious is, it simply didn't happen.

Jim
Dumb fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Meeeoowwww
Meeeoowwww Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LMFAO, if there were 20 or so independents or liberals on this forum, you dickheads would not even talk that shit. Just stay on the porch and howl.
That's what we thought. You don't have to be a "dimataeds", whatever the fuck that is to see through your bullshit. Don't use you tongue while your kissing my ass fagot.

Meeowwww.

Pussy. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You will have to understand that EKIM falls back to his woomby training on how to pick dingleberries and ALWAYS uses his tongue when kissing ass. It's now second nature for EKIM ! That's how he became the Junior World Champion Dingleberry picker !
LMFAO, if there were 20 or so independents or liberals on this forum, you dickheads would not even talk that shit. Just stay on the porch and howl. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You"d still lose Chump.

I wouldn't have had you take A WHOLE WEEK vacation anyway. You'd probably have a melt down.

Meeeooowwwwwwwwww
If you want to discredit me you're going to have to come up with more than your beliefs. You're just taking for granted what you've been told in school to be true, what you supposedly have learned. Not what you actually know. For instance can you explain why space is a vacuum? Why do astronauts train in water which isn't a vacuum? If you're looking for truth in something you can't adhere to, old concepts that have been proven to be wrong. If we put a man on the moon we didn't get there in a conventional rocket. Since nothing else was available, the obvious is, it simply didn't happen.

that's an odd questtion to ask
that's an odd questtion to ask Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well someone came up with a training program for Astronauts. It's always been common knowledge that the environment in space is void of matter in other words space is a vacuum. So why not train in a vacuum instead of water. Are we being mislead into believing space is a vacuum when in reality space as we call it is really some sort of fluid?

Jim
Well someone came up with a training program for Astronauts. It's always been common knowledge that the environment in space is void of matter in other words space is a vacuum. So why not train in a vacuum instead of water. Are we being mislead into believing space is a vacuum when in reality space as we call it is really some sort of fluid?

They train in water because it is easier to simulate weightlessness. You can't be this stupid, Jim. C'mon, admit it. You're making this up.
They train in water because it is easier to simulate weightlessness. You can't be this stupid, Jim. C'mon, admit it. You're making this up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They can simulate weightlessness in a vacuum. That's not hard to mimic. Believe me I am far from stupid. You just can't think outside the box. You have already bought into the idea the Government lies to us. Do you really think NASA doesn't?

Jim
They can simulate weightlessness in a vacuum. That's not hard to mimic. Believe me I am far from stupid. You just can't think outside the box. You have already bought into the idea the Government lies to us. Do you really think NASA doesn't?

Geez Jim...simulate weightlessness in a vacuum? Just explain to us how that works.

You can make yourself weightless in water but you have the drag which isn't in the vacuum of space. But you can't put a man in a vacuum and make him weightless.

The closest we can come is in a airplane in a controlled dive but that doesn't last long enough for much training. Water submersion is the practical environment we have for training our astronauts.

Jim are you feeling ok?