Guys and gals, what are your biggest condom concerns/issues?

Originally Posted by Brandofan

Lmfao

Coverage and a wax when you remove it.

I love giving a bbbj 💦💦 before service to stimulate their mines on a whole different level👅 before we start.. try doing both I start a session and will stop to start giving a bbbj again to keep the sex great💋 it helps keep play time even more fun and keeps him staying in tuned‼️
There are condoms large enough to put over an eggplant. If its bigger than an eggplant, its not going in my pussy.
There are condoms large enough to put over an eggplant. If its bigger than an eggplant, its not going in my pussy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
i am bringing an eggplant to our next session...
i am bringing an eggplant to our next session... Originally Posted by corona
Um. Ew. I hate eggplant. If I manage to make it back to Texas-- you better have something better for me than Eggplant :P
I can bring a mutated watermelon.
Now I do love me some mutants....
Going in the opposite direction of the eggplant, what do the micropenis guys do? I can't imagine it would stay on securely enough for any sort of rapid action.

It's really too bad davidfree is no longer with us or I could ask him directly.
Going in the opposite direction of the eggplant, what do the micropenis guys do? I can't imagine it would stay on securely enough for any sort of rapid action.

It's really too bad davidfree is no longer with us or I could ask him directly. Originally Posted by DentBick
The little guys really have it the best, actually. There are several brands of "snug fit" condoms that fit everything from the "not so gifted" all the way to Pyramider's 1.3 inches of dangling death.
Thanck you, Grace.
Originally Posted by Brandofan
In my world there isn't much you can't fix with super glue, " Duck-it tape" or Nurses Bandage tape. I once had a puppy that got a cut on his leg and I super-glued it together. Healed. fine and he doesn't even have a scar. Haven't tried any with condoms.

If you really are having an issue with condoms slipping...try a cock ring over them. Trojan now makes a semi disposable vibrating cock ring. They are about $10 for a pack of 4. You can find them most anywhere that sells condoms. Cheapest at Wally World. on the shelf with the condoms. I usually keep some on hand. I either give to the client or clean it and put in a baggie with the clients name on them. They are usually good for 2-3 rounds.

I did try the trick once with the female condom. Just took the ring out of the closed end and used it like a regular condom. put lube in the inside and it seem to work ok.

I honestly love the SKYN brand...Haven't had any slipping off...I buy the LARGE and even use them on smaller cocks, They aren't big like a magnum...kinda medium size. Using lube in the inside of the condom and inside of me really reduces the friction.