Its not me, its you........ Yes, some of yall are fugly.

A couple of years ago there was a 19 year old provider that had in her add if she thought she couldn't give you a 100% at the first of the appointment she would tell you & I thoughe t she want make it long but I was wrong she still going today.
It's not you ... It's me ... I'm sorry ... 😢 🌹
Very interesting thread started by a lady who has a "pair!" So thanks for that, Ms, Dulce.

Some interesting opinions above, for sure, and while I can agree with some, sure cannot see the point of the others.

We all here are what we are!
I think some things are best posted in the ladies areas. Talk about slamming a door or two in ones own face.
I think some things are best posted in the ladies areas. Talk about slamming a door or two in ones own face. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
K4U, I will respectfully venture to disagree. A thread like this isn't pleasant to read -- borderline "fugly," even -- but it should be seen as a public service. Things are being learned. If this thread were in the ladies' area, that couldn't happen.
K4U, I will respectfully venture to disagree. A thread like this isn't pleasant to read -- borderline "fugly," even -- but it should be seen as a public service. Things are being learned. If this thread were in the ladies' area, that couldn't happen. Originally Posted by James1588
Agree
I agree we should all treat each other with respect, providers, johns, Mercedes dealers, etc. All deserve and should be treated with respect but that diverts from my question. I do not see where a lady should keep any donation amount period if SHE refuses to service him. Her choice, her fault, her problem, not his. But Old-T stated she should get back some of her costs even when SHE decides not to service, not him. I disagree and think he owes her nothing at all. I do not feel bad when I bought my BMW instead of Mercedes and I have no problem not reimbursing Mercedes for their time. He shows at her door drives 2 hours and she says "too fugly." And he owes her costs for effort and time spent getting dressed I guess. I say she owes him gas money, but know she will never do that.
  • Old-T
  • 09-17-2017, 04:55 PM
I agree we should all treat each other with respect, providers, johns, Mercedes dealers, etc. All deserve and should be treated with respect but that diverts from my question. I do not see where a lady should keep any donation amount period if SHE refuses to service him. Her choice, her fault, her problem, not his. But Old-T stated she should get back some of her costs even when SHE decides not to service, not him. I disagree and think he owes her nothing at all. I do not feel bad when I bought my BMW instead of Mercedes and I have no problem not reimbursing Mercedes for their time. He shows at her door drives 2 hours and she says "too fugly." And he owes her costs for effort and time spent getting dressed I guess. I say she owes him gas money, but know she will never do that. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
So if we reverse it:
--Honest photos of body but not the face
--Accurate age, height, weight
--Safe looking incall
--Be he sees her face and decides it isn't what he expected and HE cancels

Are you consistent that the person who backs out pays full freight? Does he reimburse her for the room and her time? (Assume she is a one-client a day lady and this was a 9 PM start).
No one is saying it's unicorns & glitter. But when it's not, that doesn't give providers the right to treat someone like shit. Originally Posted by papadee
We are not talking about bad service.

I am saying if a guy can tell a provider is really trying, he should consider that when writing the review.
No one is saying it's unicorns & glitter. But when it's not, that doesn't give providers the right to treat someone like shit. Originally Posted by papadee
No one said they treated them like shit thats why Im saying yall dont understand what she is saying..
I could not give one crusty turd about your reviews. I just found your attempt at lying very amusing. Originally Posted by DentBick
She isnt lying actually
I think some things are best posted in the ladies areas. Talk about slamming a door or two in ones own face. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Please elaborate.

I am extremely curious why a fellow provider would write that.

To clarify, it seems you think I am hurting my business by writing this thread?
I'm so angry right now that I could rant on 4-5 topics in this forum related to this post. But I'll keep it simple.

DON'T TAKE THE MONEY!! Originally Posted by papadee
Why?
Wow.

I am sorry to inform you, but you posted in a PUBLIC forum, so to a large degree your comment was addressed to all here. If you only wanted a select few people, or only one person, to see it then a PM or different forum would have been a better choice.

As to not understanding--well, I always thought the ladies in this business were actually people. And if a person takes just a few moments to ecplain their thought process most folks actually CAN understand it. Maybe not agree with it, but differences of opinin are the essence of discussion boards, no?

My post to you was not an attack at all. Just a statement of my confusion about what you were saying. I am sorry that you feel upset that someone asked you to clarify.
Originally Posted by Old-T

Upset lmfao negative anyways I stand by my last response in regards to your question...
That's were your mistaken...