The last Cherry falls...

I think he would get hundreds of offers to sell his spot, if I was him, I would keep it secret as long as possible
All will be revealed when the review and pics hit.......Cuming soon!!! To a cum filled mouth close to you...............lol
Gentlemen- Do you prefer her to spit it or swallow it? What about snowball? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Part 1 - doesn't matter to me if she spits or swallows
Part 2 - once it or anything leaves my body, I don't want it to come back any any way shape or form. I'll pass on snowballing
EEEK!!! Let the countdown begin!!! Im excited but nervous
Have fun sexy ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEK!!! Let the countdown begin!!! Im excited but nervous Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

Well good luck,

The taste varies...but if yo'd like to take a taste test first -- mix a little egg whites and sea salt. And please don't ask me how I know?

I hope you come visit Texas soon... so you can snowball me.

Motley Fool
Perhaps you should taste precum first..its not near as potent as the cum .
Just get the guys close and let the precum ooze out then lick it up and it will get you ready for the real thing.
I would be willing to volunteer to get you ready..lol
is it wrong that i just masterbating over <Motley Fools avatar?
EEEK!!! Let the countdown begin!!! Im excited but nervous Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I tried it a few times and the gents that I did this with did not smoke or drink and must have stayed away from heavy salty foods and ate good because I had no gag reflex and did not have to spit...What a relief! Thought I might embaress myself...Still getting better at this,Guess the 2nd or 3rd time with a gent builds my comfort zone up much better and it worked out
RIP My CIM Cherry...
I drink at least a quart of fruit juice, and water, and eat a chocolate donut the day i plan to visit a provider, want to always taste my best. I stay away from garlic and dairy and coffee, and i stay away from the shrooms.
so Lacy---did it happen yet???
Her cherry has been POPPED!!! Review cuming and another to hit AR as I popped a few more of her cherries as wellllll...........lol
Did she gulp it down like a trooper?
I think it is more about the man you're with.
...and it DOESN'T taste like Skittles.
and meat eaters taste more bitter than vegetarians.