Houston Vs. Dallas

She already proved she has access to ROS. If you read earlier when this thread began, she had ROS information on her website and the MODS have to remove her showcase til she took it down. She has refused to say how she has ROS information.

I am sure it has something to do with her forcing men to write reviews on her own laptop. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Well sure she does. All it takes is a keylogger, and boom she has full access to anything they accessed on her laptop.
She already proved she has access to ROS. If you read earlier when this thread began, she had ROS information on her website and the MODS have to remove her showcase til she took it down. She has refused to say how she has ROS information.

I am sure it has something to do with her forcing men to write reviews on her own laptop. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
In this case I give her the benefit of the doubt because I could also see the ROS yesterday. It was a glitch from when it was posted. The glitch was reported back then, but never acted on. I RTM'd it again yesterday and it was finally fixed.

Besides, I think its sweet when a newbie provider like her takes the time to thumb through my 108 positive reviews. All ladies gotta learn from somewhere.
dh has spoken. This thread is now 100% Certified Hooker Gold. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
How many pages till it goes Platinum?

I am sure it has something to do with her forcing men to write reviews on her pimp's laptop. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I fixed it.
How many pages till it goes Platinum? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I wonder what the longest thread has been. Jump on it,TW. Oh snap I'm quoting you that surely means I have to be you. SMH.
Wow!!! This is entertaining!!
damn, anyone else getting VIP Maya vibes? Maybe they went to the same school?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4397631.jpg (64.3 KB, 109 views)
No, babe. Slubby went in to edit it when he wrote it and didn't do the ROS tags right. He reported it to mods... I reported it to mods... mods never fixed it. Everyone can see that review unless the mods have fixed it within the last 24 hours. (I did RTM it again for the hell of it).

I'll be damned... went and checked and they finally fixed it. Reported it the first time the day it was posted.... guess asking them to fix it or remove the pic did the job. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
How do you explain the ROS information she had posted on her website?
damn, anyone else getting VIP Maya vibes? Maybe they went to the same school? Originally Posted by corona
There Sister's you cant tell
How do you explain the ROS information she had posted on her website? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I know I've had guys send me copies of the reviews they write on me (I don't ask, expect, nor require it.. some just enjoy sharing). Since her review special requires an on the spot review, perhaps she also requires a copy of the ROS of reviews written about her? Still a violation to share them elsewhere on the web.. but not a violation to possess them if given by the reviewer.

Of course, I don't care enough about it to dig into it. We all know about 70% of the females here can get the ROS of their reviews in one way or another. Most just aren't dumb enough to be blatant about it.
I approve of this threAD Originally Posted by dearhunter
All press, is good press.
All press, is good press. Originally Posted by tiatate
Lmao
The hell did I just read??
All press, is good press. Originally Posted by tiatate
If it is intelligent...
The hell did I just read?? Originally Posted by Captain.Classic
OP and her pimp shitting all over the yard....