Houston Vs. Dallas

I'm done with this thread. Originally Posted by tiatate
I'll take the 'Under'.
Did you all finally shut that hood rat up!?
I'm really glad she finally gave it a rest. But I did appreciate how she took on all of you by her lonesome. Basically she took on the blood thirsty mob in the Colosseum. I love to see shit like that. Her being right or wrong wasn't the point for me...it was about the entertainment value of this thread. I've never been one to needlessly go along with the crowd. Where is the lone dissenting voice? It's like being in a fight and getting jumped and what I learned growing up in those kinda situations is to never stop swinging.

Yall Carry on
Sorry to hear you were picked on and bullied like that. Sure glad you didnt carry that with you to your adulthood.
Sorry to hear you were picked on and bullied like that. Sure glad you didnt carry that with you to your adulthood. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Puh-lease...Growing up in the hood fights happen. It's what we did we boxed all day dam near every day for one reason or another. Typically if you get jumped that's usually a sign of respect. ;-) However, I wouldn't trade in my experiences for nothing in the world. In a lot of ways I grew up like Jesus. ;-)
Puh-lease...Growing up in the hood fights happen. It's what we did we boxed all day dam near every day for one reason or another. Typically if you get jumped that's usually a sign of respect. ;-) However, I wouldn't trade in my experiences for nothing in the world. In a lot of ways I grew up like Jesus. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you get jumped thats a sign for respect lmfao ive heard it all now...
If you get jumped thats a sign for respect lmfao ive heard it all now... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

You obviously haven't seen it all. Sit down.

Be humble. ;-)
I am curious. Was this in H town? Versus some other region, I mean.
I am curious. Was this in H town? Versus some other region, I mean. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I bet you are curious. lol

but NYC and H-Town ;-) these were very rare occurrences. Now back to topic ;-)
You obviously haven't seen it all. Sit down.

Be humble. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You sure you're from the hood lmao

Put some Respek on my name
Why don't you ask your friend. She knows how I roll. Weapons, Bling Bling, Fly Whips....it's all good...Ain't no lies and games being played over here. So I suggest you fall back into basic hooker mode. ;-)

Sit down, be humble. ;-)
Why don't you ask your friend. She knows how I roll. Weapons, Bling Bling, Fly Whips....it's all good...Ain't no lies and games being played over here. So I suggest you fall back into basic hooker mode. ;-)

Sit down, be humble. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I don't associate with outting whores she is dead to me anyways.... pfffft

I suggest you stay in basic mode because in the hood they don't jump you out of respect lmfao that's funny though...
smh...basic bitches. I tell ya!!! no need to even explain the obvious
smh...basic bitches. I tell ya!!! no need to even explain the obvious Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Trust me im far from basic only if you new why she even acted as if she gave 2 fucks about you then maybe you would see the light MIGOS
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2017, 10:38 PM
$20 that she won't stay away from this thread very long, I told the whore not to fuck with me from day one, look at her now. Tapping out like a scared puppy