Houston Vs. Dallas

Trust me im far from basic only if you new why she even acted as if she gave 2 fucks about you then maybe you would see the light MIGOS Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

and for her and your reading pleasure. I'm always 2 steps ahead. That's all you need to know because it's all I want you to know. ;-) What I put out is by design. Even though I know her why... it's irrelevant to me. It's her choice to not stay in her lane if she so chooses.
and for her and your reading pleasure. I'm always 2 steps ahead. That's all you need to know because it's all I want you to know. ;-) What I put out is by design. Even though I know her why... it's irrelevant to me. It's her choice to not stay in her lane if she so chooses. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I know the truth
I know the truth Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

lol yes you do.
lol yes you do. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Seriously grrrr
Y'all need a room and finish your catfight.
Y'all need a room and finish your catfight. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
We're not fighting
I was joking.... still Team Player Day (until 245)
Stop sending me messages talk to me here TiaThot Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Same here. The psycho nut case is trying to send me messages now too cause she is tired of taking a public beating and tapped out.

She wants to make it personal now.

What a nut case.
Same here. The psycho nut case is trying to send me messages now too cause she is tired of taking a public beating and tapped out.

She wants to make it personal now.

What a nut case. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
She's giving me Buisness advice LMAO
Business advice? Lol

Like how to ruin your reputation in one thread?

Or how to let all your clients know you are crazy all at once?

Or how to collect personal information so you can stalk and threaten people?
Girl I posted a partial of yours. & you provoked me to do so. There is nothing wrong with sending you that pic after you created 4 fake email addresses and filled out booking forms, in an attempt to do god knows what.
Stop being a fucking crybaby. Originally Posted by tiatate
Anyway I am not even reading whatever dumb shit she is sending. There is nothing I care to discuss with that psycho.
$20 that she won't stay away from this thread very long, I told the whore not to fuck with me from day one, look at her now. Tapping out like a scared puppy Originally Posted by BLM69
LOL someone owes you $20...you were right.
Yes please do visit, next time I'll PM you your own address. Originally Posted by tiatate
Yes, while there go ahead and fill out my booking form. We can set up a session. Sound like your washed up, out of work ass could use some lessons in how to actually secure clients and improve your look.
New friends are recommended to book 1.5 hrs. I'll take my $450 donation in cash please. Originally Posted by tiatate