Houston Vs. Dallas

Ya know, I really don't even know what BSC means. Originally Posted by tiatate
I bet you could figure it out with that MASTERS DEGREE you have..
It shows...

PRO TIP : go look in dat mirra
Just picture that white dude on Malibus Most Wanted Thats probably exactly what it looks like.. I bet he don't walk on Cullen at night lmfao... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Uhh yea lol he trippin. I grew up in Acres Shakas (North side) and South Park. All that shit he talking is hilarious. He don't know nothing about SPV, Jailhouse, Bricker Park, Wesley Square. He doing all that walking like a fiend.
Uhh yea lol he trippin. I grew up in Acres Shakas (North side) and South Park. All that shit he talking is hilarious. He don't know nothing about SPV, Jailhouse, Bricker Park, Wesley Square. He doing all that walking like a fiend. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I know all about the 44 & that's why I said what I said about cullen lmao..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 02:34 PM
This all that's gonna end up happening to ya in the wee hrs when ya acting like a fiend and ya come across "O' Dawg" ;-)

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You sad, dawg. Don't you think it's strange not one guy on here likes you? Probably a mandle tryin look tough. lmfao. Sissy Lips- now it all makes sense.
You sad, dawg. Don't you think it's strange not one guy on here likes you? Probably a mandle tryin look tough. lmfao. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Everyone laughs at you to think you're talking like your actually someone lmao.. You look just as retarded as the OP..
You sad, dawg. Don't you think it's strange not one guy on here likes you? Originally Posted by pxmcc
ohhh so that's what this is all about? Getting people to like me? well guess what:

• pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 02:46 PM
Everyone laughs at you to think you're talking like your actually someone lmao.. You look just as retarded as the OP.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Ya whatever, Ms. Newb Provider with how many reviews again? lol. You tryin to out yourself or something again?
Ya whatever, Ms. Newb Provider with how many reviews again? lol. You tryin to out yourself or something again? Originally Posted by pxmcc
You make 0 sense but um ok
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2017, 03:34 PM
Ya know, I really don't even know what BSC means. Originally Posted by tiatate
Look in the mirror and you will see BSC
New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!I
No matter how many times you post it, no one wants to be grossed out looking at you.
Mods should infract you for making threats... lol
That's a whole lotta ugly!
No matter how many times you post it, no one wants to be grossed out looking at you.
Mods should infract you for making threats... lol
That's a whole lotta ugly! Originally Posted by rockerrick
LOL. She's trying to close the thread by saying the same thing over & over again thinking that people will stop responding.
She needs to stop sending me messages
RTM the messages as well as you asking her not to message you.
Guidelines against misuse of messaging system.