Houston Vs. Dallas

The FREE website with the .99 cent domain purchase....hood rats be bragging trying to fake class lol Originally Posted by BLM69
Sadly, the "business savvy" provider isn't even that smart. She's got a template site on one of the hooker domains and is paying monthly for their hosting. They charge highly inflated rates for that because why not take advantage of a whore too dumb to have a professional build her site once and then just pay a small yearly fee for the hosting/domain.

Her site host is just like Wix.. but allows adult content.

Yep.. suuuch a savvy businesswoman
Like the new avatar! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Thanks
Wheres your new review at you said you seen someone yesterday & you've been offering review specials? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Lol no girl he was a client who found me on EROS since you are so nosey. A biz owner who is too busy for this review crap.
Like the advice I was trying to give you before. Don't get trapped into thinking ECCIE is the only place you can have an online presence.
Like your new pic though, v hot.

FYI all of you, I wouldn't be raising my rates if I wasn't doing well at my current one.
Yeah, we are ALL biz owners.. your pimp actually believed that?

Post it up or shut it up, pimp
Yeah, we are ALL biz owners.. your pimp actually believed that?

Post it up or shut it up, pimp Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Bitch how about you post a review?
Damn I'm sorry but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of beating off to a glorious review of mine.
You have 4 already... are you just stupid?
Well 3 technically don't know if the PIMP wrote the ones that were 3 days apart?
tiatate
You have 4 already... are you just stupid? Originally Posted by rockerrick

Let TW speak for himself mama bear.
But you are correct. I do currently have 4 GLORIOUS REVIEWS ALREADY
Satisfaction and you are two words that will never be written by this handle. I am just suprised that you arent hittin the gym again. Didn't you say you were done with this thread?

Better get that stamped concrete ass back on the treadmill, hooker. Aint no lens wide enough as it sits there now.
Your PIMP may bitchslap you into submission, he isn't my boss... so tough shit on that!
tiatate
Satisfaction and you are two words that will never be written by this handle Originally Posted by TryWeakly
So which handle will you switch to? or are you admitting you're a mandel?
But you are correct. I do currently have 4 GLORIOUS REVIEWS ALREADY by my pimp and his brutha. Originally Posted by tiatate
Fixed
So which handle will you switch to? or are you admitting you're a mandel? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ask Wakeup.

But thanks again for the fart checkin, Skee-Lo.
Lol no girl he was a client who found me on EROS since you are so nosey. A biz owner who is too busy for this review crap.
Like the advice I was trying to give you before. Don't get trapped into thinking ECCIE is the only place you can have an online presence.
Like your new pic though, v hot.

FYI all of you, I wouldn't be raising my rates if I wasn't doing well at my current one. Originally Posted by tiatate
I'm not nosey you made it public There's a difference whore.. I don't need your advice I'm successful trust me but you on the other hand bahahahaha...
But you are correct. I do currently have 4 GLORIOUS REVIEWS ALREADY Originally Posted by tiatate
Actually 3 whoretard 1 is a repeat
So which handle will you switch to? or are you admitting you're a mandel? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He isn't a mandle