Man inserts fork into his.....

You're a liar, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. The story is not made-up. The conversation and the events described happened, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.

The New York City draft riots (July 13–16, 1863; known at the time as Draft Week) were violent disturbances in New York City that were the culmination of working-class discontent with new laws passed by Congress that year to draft men to fight in the ongoing American Civil War. The riots remain the largest civil insurrection in American history outside of the Civil War itself.

President Lincoln was forced to divert several regiments of militia and volunteer troops from following up after the Battle of Gettysburg to control the city. The rioters were overwhelmingly working-class men, primarily ethnic Irish . . .

Initially intended to express anger at the draft, the protests turned into an ugly race riot, with the white rioters, chiefly Irish immigrants, attacking blacks wherever they could be found. At least 100 black people were estimated to have been killed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots

So take your pretentious Yankee narcissism elsewhere, you dick-sucking mick. BTW, you dick-sucking Yankee mick, you've stooped to appropriating insults from Ekim the Inbred Chimp: you fucking ignorant and unimaginative jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You're a fucking idiot. The "made-up" story is YOU talking to a black NCO, not the Civil War riots.

dumb-shit tranny fucker.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're still a pretentious, hypocritical, narcissistic liar, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.
TsFLUFer makes Yobyssis Rider's ass moist. It's true because I saw it on the greyHound bus station bathroom wall in Sausalito...LOL
TsFLUFer makes Yobyssis Rider's ass moist. It's true because I saw it on the greyHound bus station bathroom wall in Sausalito...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Who are you kidding Bubba? You can't read.
Who are you kidding Bubba? You can't read. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It was in braille...and I had a translator...she said it was a little sticky...
Can't even come up with fresh bullshit, eh, Simple Jack?

You're like the Little League who gets hit in the head with a line drive and doesn't know it.
He was probably into the stretching sensation...like using a sound gently inserted into the shaft.
The sensation became so erotic to him, that he just lost touch with what he was doing that he stuck it all the way in.
Fork all of you....
It was in braille...and I had a translator...she said it was a little sticky... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

She said? Must have been one of the local TS hanging out.(so to speak)