KC community going down hill/eccie insiders support it

Fucktards are wising up....Finally
How do I use the ignore feature?
Click the user's name you want to ignore, select View Public Profile, then under their name select 'User Lists' and the choose 'Add to Ignore List'. I'm sure there are other ways also.
I love it, ignore is my new best friend. Thanks everyone.
1: If you haven't posted a review, you should not have comment capabilities.

2: If you have a 'no review' policy, you should not have comment capabilities.

Alot of experts and martyrs are cloaked under these two categories...USELESS! Originally Posted by xpetx
Dunno where I fit. I may never write a review or contribute any groundbreaking material. I've been involved in the hobby in one way or another for 30 years. It's nice to be able to come somewhere and at least sort of see what is going on where I live. As with most message boards I take most with a grain of salt. Too many responses are just poking with cyber sticks by some troll trying to get a rise out of someone or give themselves some self importance.
Im not going to bother reading this entire thread, but this board is a hell of a lot better with a select 3 ignored. Originally Posted by bigryan222

sigh............nice bandwagon.
The "ignore" option only works when you choose to retire from the field of play.....you leave the ignored an open podium to the audience......ijs.
sigh............nice bandwagon. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
sigh............nice caboose. (your avatar pic )
The problem with the ignore feature on the spiderhole gang is it leaves the head of the snake alive. You all have to ask yourself who invited them here to begin with. I will give you a hint, it was three (3) old witches.
sigh............nice caboose. (your avatar pic ) Originally Posted by ElumEno
Yeah Elum too bad the rest of her comes with it.
I couldn't leave if I wanted to. Some of y'all keep inviting me to come back. I wouldn't want to be an ungracious guest.

• Sami
  • 05-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Ali don't let the rude ones run you off, they win. I have seen all that you speak of. I have left had to take time away from this board. But it is a great tool regardless of the asshats who always want to stir the shit pot. They are self proclaiming asses that make your job easier. You do not have to see them. But on another note their are a lot of guy's who lurk here and don't disrespect others that make it worth sticking around. There are a lot of games that people play here including the girls. I made a visit there and I seen several guys who did not want it to be known because some ladies like to think they have claims AND give these guy's grief. Which is total Bullshit! Now this happens all over, but I have encountered this more in KC than anywhere else I have visited. It doesn't matter what board is out there, when you get the number of members eccie has or even half you will have all the same problems. Many just like to see who they can get riled.

Ignore the negative, prosper with the great!
Yeah Elum too bad the rest of her comes with it. Originally Posted by dirty dog
can I have this one then

Oh and I have ignore covered in my sig. please click the "you" link first.
Yeah Elum too bad the rest of her comes with it. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Aww that was almost a compliment.
The problem with the ignore feature on the spiderhole gang is it leaves the head of the snake alive. You all have to ask yourself who invited them here to begin with. I will give you a hint, it was three (3) old witches. Originally Posted by dirty dog
And here I just thought (account I have never read anything to suggest it!) that it was just one old witch, and one that followed...
and the third one, was just the normal SHMB shit...
and not the vengeful jealous account she is better then me and stole all my clients shit.
(remember search is your friend and you can find all sorts of things out - funny what you can find out if you know what to look for)

But that is just what I thinck...

I have no real knowledge of the wheel within the wheel.
But I do know that a chessboard also makes for a great game of TiC-TaC-ToE... ijs