SUCRUNCHMAN welcome back! Small survey

I was hoping task master and his boyfriend from buffalo would wanna meet up again for another whipping out of W2 forms in an abandoned parking lot. But it seems as if task is still hung up on his STAFF EDIT board girlfriend that I wouldn't help out (even though she begged and gave me a freebie..whoops I doubt she told him that). Wow she was disgusting looking too. I don't even know how you guys think some of these girls are good looking. It's almost like you have two requirements...1. They're under 35...2. They're female. Other than that these gutter sluts some of you morons pay for, I wouldn't even buy a draft beer for in a bar! Then I step into a bunch of shit for bringing new talent to the board. Well, like I said before, I'm a legend so I understand it all. Very very difficult being at the top. But at least I'm still at the top of my game. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Your posts beg for attention as do you. It is the same yearning that has you paying hookers to degrade you and pinch your nipples while you cry and pee in your mother's panties. If that is the stuff of legends, then you are truly a legend.
I imagine the jealous is due to me not having to pay and to me being the legend who gets the hottest pussy on this board. Isn't that what it's all about? Bringing talent here? I'd love to rant some more but I'm with yet another beautiful girl. Maybe I'll introduce you guys someday...19 blond and beautiful.
Gents?

DD