La Perla and Agent Provocateur are OK

While I can shell out the major $ for slinky things, I did Pajama Gram my favorite girl this Christmas. We both liked it.
I really liked the sheer babydoll with marabou on the AG site and actually went to get debit card and than saw it was $1,900.00

I can buy like 20-25 outfits for that on other sites.
After seeing similar lingerie sets that I just loved, over an over, on a few different providers, I finally asked one lady what it was..... and it was AP.

So I've looked over their line many times in the past few months & have decided to take the plunge and spring for a set before my next photo shoot. I'll be going into the store, rather than purchasing online, upon the advice of a few other ladies.... apparently they do have a "sale" rack in-store! LOL.
Axami is also a nice designer. Its overseas mainly but there are sellers on eBay.
Axami is also a nice designer. Its overseas mainly but there are sellers on eBay. Originally Posted by Amber Does
EBay good place.
Yes, some of my favorite lingerie Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery
You mean like this? Originally Posted by ToriValentine
Mainly because it would probably kill me. Hell, just thinking about might kill me.

In my fantasy, I would have a five day double with Zoey and Tori in any city in the world that both woul enjoy.

I would request that neither bring any bras, panties or pantyhose. I have a problem imagining them in pantyhose in any circumstance. Thigh high hose, with or without garters would be acceptable. Shoes are optional, but open-toed are preferred. . For all garments, the main objective is accessibility. It goes without saying that it is extremely important to avoid being arrested also.

Their responsibilities include coordinating all attire and activities, both in public and behind closed doors. An atmosphere of spontaneity is essential.

Expected average daily expenses for travel, accommodations, dining, apparel (no panties or bras), special gifts, personal allowances, etc. are between $20,000 and $50,000.

It will never happen. I don't have that much money. and it would really piss my wife off.

I have some extremely erotic visions that I'll leave out in order to return to the thread topic. Besides, I'd have to consult them, before ..........

Lingerie - no panties, no hose for those two.

I've bought a girl the full works from AP, basque, stockings, those things to hold up the stockings.

I went to get a riding crop a few days later.

But every time we went away somewhere she forgot to bring it all.

I do like Boux Avenue, not sure if you have it in US.

http://www.bouxavenue.com/tabitha-sa...vy/201641-70nv

My latest gf bought one for herself and will go to bed with me wearing it in ten days time.