Ember Rose is not the rose u all think

hey by the way I saw ur mom the other day, she really needs to stay off 6th St, she couldn't get a date if she was paying guys!!!!!! Originally Posted by Mojo1669
Wow you saw my mom hooking on 6th street, that's wild, dead 10 years and still chasing dick amazing.

By the way tell your momma to call me she left her teeth on the nightstand.
  • Old-T
  • 05-06-2016, 04:12 AM
hey by the way I saw ur mom the other day, she really needs to stay off 6th St, she couldn't get a date if she was paying guys!!!!!! Originally Posted by Mojo1669
Really so dirty dog is getting an infraction for the mom comment or is this post as hypocritical as most members here??? Go ahead do ur job or keep ur infractions to urself Originally Posted by Mojo1669
Piss off monk or whatever the fuck ur name is Originally Posted by Mojo1669
Really so dirty dog is getting an infraction for the mom comment or is this post as hypocritical as most members here??? Go ahead do ur job or keep ur infractions to urself Originally Posted by Mojo1669
Stfu hooktard Originally Posted by Mojo1669
You are really not helping yourself. You are giving yourself exactly the kind of bad self publicity that will make it harder to see a lot of ladies.

Some of you actually act like I care if I get blacklisted, I'm tearing up now, NOT JACKOFF, hooktards opinions of me do not matter Originally Posted by Mojo1669
Actually, this entire post is all about that fact that you DO care about their opinions. You just seem a bit to livid to notice how many toes you are shooting off. Do as you wish.
Ok, so just so I have it straight:

Mojo books appt with Ember. Ember finds out that he's hiding under a different handle, she knows who he is and doesn't want to see him for whatever reason. Now Mojo/froggy is mad because she found out before he could get in the door? Am I missing the part where I'm supposed to feel like he was wronged here?
  • Cleo
  • 05-06-2016, 09:10 AM

Mojo books appt with Ember. Ember finds out that he's hiding under a different handle, she knows who he is and doesn't want to see him for whatever reason. Now Mojo/froggy is mad because she found out before he could get in the door? Am I missing the part where I'm supposed to feel like he was wronged here? Originally Posted by FrankieP
Yes, that is what it's beginning to sound like. Tho you've missed the part where ember is the perfect hooker whom "mojo/froggy" is in enamored with & can't live without. Despite the numerous providers selling their wares, she remains his alpha & omega. If she's that good, maybe I should contact her myself.

NOTE TO MISS EMBER: should I reach out to you, I give you my word that if you choose to "flake" on me, I promise to stop just short of trolling/stalking/ruining you & your career on a hooker board. I also affirm that as impossible as it may be that I will move on to a different hooker who will be more than happy to serve my particular predilections & leave you in peace to operate your buisness free from the stress of harassment.

Mojo books appt with Ember. Ember finds out that he's hiding under a different handle, she knows who he is and doesn't want to see him for whatever reason. Now Mojo/froggy is mad because she found out before he could get in the door? Am I missing the part where I'm supposed to feel like he was wronged here? Originally Posted by FrankieP
Brother, Frogger hangs out on the ICT boards over there mostly- any of this deviate from his M.O. in the slightest? When he's not "hunting" BP trash, he's running down anybody legit. It's just what he does.
His favorite word is hooktard. And he hates me. Thank gawd!!
Yes, that is what it's beginning to sound like. Tho you've missed the part where ember is the perfect hooker whom "mojo/froggy" is in enamored with & can't live without. Despite the numerous providers selling their wares, she remains his alpha & omega. If she's that good, maybe I should contact her myself.

NOTE TO MISS EMBER: should I reach out to you, I give you my word that if you choose to "flake" on me, I promise to stop just short of trolling/stalking/ruining you & your career on a hooker board. I also affirm that as impossible as it may be that I will move on to a different hooker who will be more than happy to serve my particular predilections & leave you in peace to operate your buisness free from the stress of harassment. Originally Posted by Cleo
I certainly doubt mojo is ruining anyones reputation...i mean he has no real history under his current handle or any real status here.
And his previous handle is even worse....so I think ember is safe.
I mean it aint like he is arranging meet and greets at coaches
I certainly doubt mojo is ruining anyones reputation...i mean he has no real history under his current handle or any real status here.
And his previous handle is even worse....so I think ember is safe.
I mean it aint like he is arranging meet and greets at coaches Originally Posted by BigDeal
Meet and greet at Coaches? Nobody told me? I'm hurt. I'm going to stalk you all now. Lol
Coaches is burned for eccie- some people ruined it for everybody!

His favorite word is hooktard. And he hates me. Thank gawd!! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Shoe fits wear it
Making any headway mofrog?
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2016, 07:38 AM
Only in producing noise polution.
The topic of this thread is Ember Rose and the situation that happened with the OP, not the OP. Please get back on topic.
No fuck her this is bullshit and the mods need to shut her down for lying Originally Posted by Mojo1669
if providers were banned what a sasaage feast
Textbook manic episode. Fixation, threats, narcissistic and juvenile behavior all on display. If he isn't supposed to be on Lithium or Klonopin, he needs to be. Frankly, I don't blame her a bit for turning him away; she's damn lucky that she was able to before he got in the door. I certainly wouldn't want to be trapped somewhere with someone who displays behavior like that.