What's número uno on your bucket list?

So hookem, Lets meet for drinks prior to me dressing you as my lil cum slut, then Ill bring my 2 hot Milfs strapped and ready to go. We will all have our way with you till you are used and total slacked of any lust filled thoughts. And if your a really good lil cum slut Ill allow you to clean up prior to me sending you packing out the door with a well stretched ares. .........lol YUM!
Post-Bucket wish: To walk out of Dallas' room without assistance after my hour with her is up, 6 days hence!
lol--solemate!!

Being dominated by a natural dominant lady, not knowing what will be in store for me, except of course some hard limits that will be agreed upon lol, then let the fun begins (at least for her)
It's so hard to decide since there are so many experiences to try again.
To find a provier that is up for a really rough, hair pulling, ass slapping first round. Followed by a few laughs and nice and easy GFE round 2&3. Once I find that then I'll make it a double the exact same way.
Let's see, my bucket list: Ms Athena, Dallas Rain and LusciousLady, and whatever they want to do, that about covers it for today
That could be a very doable Fantasy..................Cumin g to your area soon!! IJS
Let's see, my bucket list: Ms Athena, Dallas Rain and LusciousLady, and whatever they want to do, that about covers it for today Originally Posted by SearcherDal
That could be a very doable Fantasy..................Cumin g to your area soon!! IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

MMMMMMMMM!!!
Let's see, my bucket list: Ms Athena, Dallas Rain and LusciousLady, and whatever they want to do, that about covers it for today Originally Posted by SearcherDal

we will be there soon!! Let's do it!
My bucketlist is very simple: two beautiful women's mouth on my cock.

MTSF sounds intriguing also.
YES YES YES, Now why cant I just find me a Bi TS that wants to play????
YES YES YES, Now why cant I just find me a Bi TS that wants to play???? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
LOL if you can't find them no one can.
being one of the rare t-girls that is most definitely turned on by playing with women as well as men, i encourage all interested gents to come play with me and my sexy and dominant female doubles partner here in austin. travelling within texas could be possible, but mainly based in austin---which is also a great city to visit before and after fantasies are fulfilled!
Missi when i come to Austin in the fall...I definately want to meet you sugar!